Korea Thread: Liberal Moon Jae In Elected

Started by jimmy olsen, March 25, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on April 07, 2013, 05:44:18 PM
I guess my bromance with the Administration is over. Sucks that they pussed out right when we could have cornered that fat millennial fuck.
Elaborate on what you wanted them to do.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 08, 2013, 01:11:49 AM
I guess my bromance with the Administration is over. Sucks that they pussed out right when we could have cornered that fat millennial fuck.

eg. not cancelling a missile test.

jimmy olsen

I agree with Senator Graham, the biggest risk here is that the North doesn't understand the South has changed. They won't take being hit in silence anymore.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/51457045#51457045
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Viking

I'd actually like to see some proof this derpie/'bama bromance
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

So derspiess, where do we get the money to fight this war you want so badly?

DGuller

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Viking on April 08, 2013, 04:55:40 AM

I'd actually like to see some proof this derpie/'bama bromance

See post #132. 

Believe it or not, I relish the opportunity to actually agree with a Democrat president on an issue, such issues being so few & far between. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on April 08, 2013, 07:53:32 AM
So derspiess, where do we get the money to fight this war you want so badly?

Savings from leaving Afghanistan early and from Raz's social security check.

But seriously, this is the one foreign venture that would be worth the deficit spending IMO.  And we'd save some of that money back when we'd no longer have to defend South Korea.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

What Tamas said, plus the noticeable change in tone in the administration's public statements.

DGuller

derspiess

KRonn

Quote from: 11B4V on April 06, 2013, 08:35:34 PM
Quote from: mongers on April 06, 2013, 08:27:08 PM
US 'blinks' ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22056387

No, going to let them do it all on their own.
I'm not so sure about a blink but I think it's likely that the Administration gave Kim Jong Un a small gesture that may allow  him to do some much needed face saving, and take a small step out of the corner he was backing himself into.

KRonn

So, I wonder what Dennis Rodman said or did, on his visit to NK just before all this started, to provoke such a Kim Jong Un temper tantrum.    :hmm: