Korea Thread: Liberal Moon Jae In Elected

Started by jimmy olsen, March 25, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Hey this one is for you FunkMonk. This timeline...  :lol:

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

grumbler

Quote from: Legbiter on June 11, 2018, 01:15:33 PM
If Trump walks out of that summit with a formal peace treaty ending the Korean war that would be pretty good start.  :hmm:

Since the US wasn't  belligerent in that war, I'm not sure what such a treaty could even say.  :hmm:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

I'd like to thank The Donald for taking an international pariah running a 1950s style terror state, and lifting him into international recognition and status, talking to him as equals.  :) Well done, sir, well done.

I'd recommend meeting with the leader of Boko Haram next,

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Maladict

QuoteAsked more about war games, Trump says they are very expensive, and the US pays for the majority of them. He points out that planes have to fly six and half hours from Guam to take part. "I know a lot about airplanes, and it's very expensive," he says.

Tamas

Quote from: Maladict on June 12, 2018, 04:10:56 AM
QuoteAsked more about war games, Trump says they are very expensive, and the US pays for the majority of them. He points out that planes have to fly six and half hours from Guam to take part. "I know a lot about airplanes, and it's very expensive," he says.

Maladict

QuotePresident Trump says North Korean beaches could make a great location for condos, they could also have great hotels

Tamas

Quote from: Maladict on June 12, 2018, 06:05:09 AM
QuotePresident Trump says North Korean beaches could make a great location for condos, they could also have great hotels

ok, this is fake for sure

Maladict

Quote from: Tamas on June 12, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

Sadly it's only too real.

Also, South Korea is not amused by the US discontinuing joint military exercises.
That seems to be the only really specific outcome, North Korea doesn't seem to be bound by anything but vague promises.

Tamas

Quote from: Maladict on June 12, 2018, 06:51:52 AM
Quote from: Tamas on June 12, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

Sadly it's only too real.

Also, South Korea is not amused by the US discontinuing joint military exercises.
That seems to be the only really specific outcome, North Korea doesn't seem to be bound by anything but vague promises.

Well obviously they are not going to put promises on exclusive Trump hotel concessions into the treaty, duh.

frunk

Quote from: frunk on March 09, 2018, 12:24:01 AM

I think it'll be worse than that.  Trump loves every autocrat he has ever met.  He'll be ceding North Korea the whole peninsula after the first military parade/execution by AA gun he gets to attend.

I was wrong.  Apparently he just had to look deeply in Kim's dreamy eyes.

Maladict

jimmy olsen

WTF :bleeding:

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1006473156868091904?s=20
Trump says he trusts Kim Jong Un. And if he's wrong? "I may be wrong, I mean I may stand before you in six months and say, 'Hey I was wrong,'" said Trump, before adding, "I don't know that I'll ever admit that, but I'll find some kind of an excuse.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point