News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Terminator 4 sucks

Started by Siege, May 21, 2009, 09:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

This thread is cool, here there is no such thing as The Phantom Menace, The Attack of the Clones or The Rise of the Sith.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josquius

Quote from: grumbler on May 21, 2009, 11:26:58 PM
Quote from: Slargos on May 21, 2009, 10:30:58 PM
ehrwut?

Another one?

How the hell did this slip under my radar?  :Embarrass:
There were only 2 Terminator movies, just like there were only 2 Alien movies.  Anyone who says different lies.

3 did suck big style but Resurrection wasn't too bad. I quite enjoyed seeing the aliens redone with flashy modern effects.

Indeed, along with only one Highlander movie.
Just...WTF were they thinking :bleeding:
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Resurrection was horrible. Cartoonish, and not in a good way either. Fucking Frenchies.

Even the shoplifter couldn't save that mess.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Darth Wagtaros

ehrwut?

Another one?

There were only 2 Terminator movies, just like there were only 2 Alien movies.  Anyone who says different lies.
There were also only two Highlander movies, and, only 3 Star Trek movies.
PDH!

Ape

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 22, 2009, 06:18:56 AM
ehrwut?

Another one?

There were also only two Highlander movies, and, only 3 Star Trek movies.
and only three star wars movies

Grey Fox

Star Wars doesn't exist.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 21, 2009, 10:08:46 PM
I'll still see it. I had planned to do it tonight, but changed me mind. I'll try for a matinee.
:huh: Why do people insist on seeing a movie just because of the fact that it's a "Terminator" movie?

It reminds me of the NMA pieces of shit who hate Fallout 3 just because it's a "Fallout" game not done in ancient isometric style by the original designers.

I guarantee you that if Fallout 3 was the same exact game, but called "Nuclear Wasteland", those same losers would be all over it.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 21, 2009, 11:41:01 PM
I didn't know about it until I was watching Terminator III and the director of IV was emceeing it.

Director looks like he belongs on Queer Eye.  Not all giggly and floppy, just the look.
Do you not watch TV? At least in America the trailers have been airing nonstop for a month.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on May 22, 2009, 06:37:41 AM

:huh: Why do people insist on seeing a movie just because of the fact that it's a "Terminator" movie?

It reminds me of the NMA pieces of shit who hate Fallout 3 just because it's a "Fallout" game not done in ancient isometric style by the original designers.

I guarantee you that if Fallout 3 was the same exact game, but called "Nuclear Wasteland", those same losers would be all over it.
Because I love the Terminator story? Not hard Caliga. I'll probably like this one too no matter what the critics say.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 22, 2009, 07:26:25 AM
Because I love the Terminator story? Not hard Caliga. I'll probably like this one too no matter what the critics say.

I get that, but you can enjoy the Terminator story by watching "The Terminator", or "Terminator 2" (except you can't possibly enjoy any moments in which Edward Furlong is 'acting' :bleeding: ).

Neil

Quote from: Caliga on May 22, 2009, 07:27:52 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 22, 2009, 07:26:25 AM

I get that, but you can enjoy the Terminator story by watching "The Terminator", or "Terminator 2" (except you can't possibly enjoy any moments in which Edward Furlong is 'acting' :bleeding: ).
Dude, he's just a kid.  Chill out.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Quote from: Neil on May 22, 2009, 07:36:44 AM
Dude, he's just a kid.  Chill out.

Tim?  Uh he's in his mid-twenties.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point