And we're back!

Main Menu

Is EU3 fun yet?

Started by Faeelin, May 21, 2009, 05:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 14, 2009, 04:24:12 AM
Gamersgate isn't accepting my credit card. :unsure:

Not sure why, I just checked and bought a $6 book from Baen.com so it's working.

If my debit card bought a 6 dollar book off Baen.com I'm pretty sure something was wrong.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Camerus

I bought FtG off GG from the PRC without a problem.   ;)

Ancient Demon

I've decided to buy HTTT after the first price reduction.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on December 14, 2009, 09:06:28 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 14, 2009, 04:24:12 AM
Gamersgate isn't accepting my credit card. :unsure:

Not sure why, I just checked and bought a $6 book from Baen.com so it's working.

Some companies won't let you buy downloadable games if your current ISP country doesn't match your billing address. I've had this problem before with Steam, Impulse, and Direct2Drive, but never Gamersgate. One way around it is to use Paypal; this sometimes works. The other way is to just email the store and explain your problem.
Ah, that might be it.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Bought it. ^_^

I just loaded up a 1399 map as the Turks.  Albania is owned by Venice now, and wtf is this 'Epirus' shit?  OMG REFUND PLZ  :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on December 15, 2009, 06:39:22 AM
Bought it. ^_^

I just loaded up a 1399 map as the Turks.  Albania is owned by Venice now, and wtf is this 'Epirus' shit?  OMG REFUND PLZ  :mad:

Just wait. I've been working the last three weeks on the mod. It's going to be actually fabulous. ^_^
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I will eventually get this mod, err, add on, but not for the 20 EUR it's tagged at now.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

That's fine. Like the old p'dox we're going to evolve the game more over time (in a free way!). Another programmer just joined the project.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on December 15, 2009, 12:26:51 PM
That's fine. Like the old p'dox we're going to evolve the game more over time. Another programmer just joined the project.

I meant HttT.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on December 15, 2009, 12:28:03 PM
I meant HttT.

Are the both priced the same? Something is not right there...

Faeelin

i know it's silly, but I prefer FTG over EU3.

sbr

I could never get into EU2. Between my ignorance of the history of the time and the railroading of events I always felt like i was wandering sown a dark hallway and not sure where I was or in which direction I was headed.

crazy canuck

Quote from: sbr on December 15, 2009, 12:53:58 PM
my ignorance of the history of the time

How did you find your way here? :huh: