Putin: Winter War was fought to correct errors in border with Finland

Started by Syt, March 15, 2013, 05:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on March 18, 2013, 01:29:40 PM
¿Quién es más macho?

Entre Guillermo y nuestro frijole grande?  Imagino el secundo.  Cuando katmai duerme se puede ver que es un hombre muy fuerte.

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on March 18, 2013, 01:27:25 PM
Did they?  Peaceful coexistence was possible with the Soviet Union as demonstrated by the fact they never went to war with the US and neatly collapsed on itself, this was not true of Nazi Germany which was had to blasted from the face of the earth.

There was a thing called the Cold War, during most of which the Soviets had many nuclear weapons pointed at us.

Anyway, kind of a silly argument & I'm a little embarrassed at having been drawn in :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 18, 2013, 01:33:32 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 18, 2013, 01:29:40 PM
¿Quién es más macho?

Entre Guillermo y nuestro frijole grande?  Imagino el secundo.  Cuando katmai duerme se puede ver que es un hombre muy fuerte.

:lol:  Okay.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on March 18, 2013, 01:34:11 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 18, 2013, 01:27:25 PM
Did they?  Peaceful coexistence was possible with the Soviet Union as demonstrated by the fact they never went to war with the US and neatly collapsed on itself, this was not true of Nazi Germany which was had to blasted from the face of the earth.

There was a thing called the Cold War, during most of which the Soviets had many nuclear weapons pointed at us.

Anyway, kind of a silly argument & I'm a little embarrassed at having been drawn in :D

How exactly does that negate my point about peaceful coexistence?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on March 18, 2013, 01:39:15 PM
How exactly does that negate my point about peaceful coexistence?

I don't know.  I don't care.  I'd rather get back on-topic and discuss the Winter War.

Razgovory

Okay, I was curious why you posted that, but if you no longer know why you are posting arguments or what they mean then I'll take that as a concession.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 18, 2013, 01:52:31 PM
Another stunning victory for Raz! :punk:

Well you could have conceded your claim that more Americans died in Vietnam and Korea then did in the ETO was incorrect so I don't get everything. :(

Eddie Teach

I find it interesting that Yi has watched Katmai sleeping.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on March 18, 2013, 01:53:48 PM
Well you could have conceded your claim that more Americans died in Vietnam and Korea then did in the ETO was incorrect so I don't get everything. :(

Conceded!

katmai

I find it funny that the man who has to wear a Darth Vader mask to sleep keeps ignoring fact I was sick that weekend.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on March 18, 2013, 01:50:08 PM
Okay, I was curious why you posted that, but if you no longer know why you are posting arguments or what they mean then I'll take that as a concession.

If it helps your self-esteem then yes, take it as a concession.  Even though I wasn't really the one you started arguing with.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on March 18, 2013, 01:57:22 PM
I find it funny that the man who has to wear a Darth Vader mask to sleep keeps ignoring fact I was sick that weekend.

HEY NOW