Gay Couple Asked to Leave Mall for Holding Hands, Kissing

Started by garbon, March 05, 2013, 04:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Josquius

Chesmore? Guzman? Its not enough they do the gay-gay but they go and do it inter-racially too. For shame!  :yucky:
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on March 05, 2013, 09:54:05 PM
Chesmore? Guzman? Its not enough they do the gay-gay but they go and do it inter-racially too. For shame!  :yucky:

So funny! :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Speaking of which, in a recent debate about civil unions for gay couples in Poland, one of the conservative Christian MPs raised an old-time-favourite argument that legalizing gay unions will lead to such evils as gay marriage and gay couples adopting children (sic!).

Fun fact: he is an African immigrant married to a white woman. He was told to watch the congressional debate on "Lincoln". :P

Neil

So it's not just Martinus that thinks that movies are a real source?  It's a Polish thing?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on March 06, 2013, 03:17:14 AM
Speaking of which, in a recent debate about civil unions for gay couples in Poland, one of the conservative Christian MPs raised an old-time-favourite argument that legalizing gay unions will lead to such evils as gay marriage and gay couples adopting children (sic!).

Fun fact: he is an African immigrant married to a white woman. He was told to watch the congressional debate on "Lincoln". :P
I don't quite get the point. It seems a bit like a non-sequitur to me :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

There is a slippery slope argument used there that if slavery is abolished it will lead to negroes marrying white women.

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on March 06, 2013, 08:34:13 AM
So it's not just Martinus that thinks that movies are a real source?  It's a Polish thing?
:lol:

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on March 06, 2013, 08:45:49 AM
There is a slippery slope argument used there that if slavery is abolished it will lead to negroes marrying white women.
Oh ok. It did. Gay civil unions will lead to gay marriage and gay adoption. He's entirely right.
Let's bomb Russia!

crazy canuck

Quote from: Martinus on March 06, 2013, 03:17:14 AM

If one believes that gay marriage and gay adoption are "evil" then he is quite right to point out that legalizing gay unions will inevitably lead to such things.  His conclusion is not illogical.  Your point should probably have been that it is perfectly fine for there to be gay marriage and gay adoption.

Syt

Quote from: Neil on March 06, 2013, 08:34:13 AM

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2013, 09:05:32 AM
The whining over Argo has been.... Delicious. :)

I haven't heard any. CC and Josephus must not have gotten the mailer yet.

p.s.
1 ahahah 2 ahahah 3 ahahah 4 etc.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?