Businessweek Warns That Minorities May Be Buying Houses Again

Started by garbon, March 01, 2013, 02:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: fahdiz on March 01, 2013, 07:16:51 PM
How is it that Louis CK puts it? "I'm not saying that white people are better. I'm saying that BEING WHITE is better."
:nerd: yet he's Mexican
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

fhdz

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 01, 2013, 08:07:59 PM
Quote from: fahdiz on March 01, 2013, 07:15:51 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 01, 2013, 05:49:57 PM
Go fuck yourself

Well, there goes 2 minutes of my day. What am I supposed to do with the rest of it?

Oh, please.  I've told you to go fuck yourself plenty of times.  You'll figure something out.

This fried chicken and that watermelon have been sitting here for a while. I guess I could fuck those, too.
and the horse you rode in on

fhdz

Quote from: katmai on March 01, 2013, 08:16:49 PM
How is it that Louis CK puts it? "I'm not saying that white people are better. I'm saying that BEING WHITE is better."

There are lots of white Mexicans!
and the horse you rode in on

derspiess

No, he's not and neither are you :rolleyes:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on March 01, 2013, 08:24:31 PM

yes he is and so am I, just Mitt who isn't.

katmai

Quote from: fahdiz on March 01, 2013, 08:21:25 PM

There are lots of white Mexicans!
you take that back you dirty whore!

Scipio

Quote from: garbon on March 01, 2013, 04:12:58 PM
Quote from: Malthus on March 01, 2013, 04:10:56 PM
Silly Businessweek. Shoulda ensured that they only used White folks on the cover.

And then continue to perpetuate the erasing of minorities - like they did with that horrible Dodge ad that whitewashed the farming industry?!
Except the black farmer from Mississippi.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on March 01, 2013, 07:30:02 PM
Receiving ain't so bad. :whistle:

Yeah that is what I was afraid Fahdiz was referring to.  Poor Marty :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on March 01, 2013, 11:00:35 PM

Okay so by that logic I could call myself a Brit or a Kraut.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 01, 2013, 11:11:56 PM

I recall a dude in my High School whose family had lived in San Antonio since the 18th century and would still keep getting called a Mexican.  So it seems the statue of limitations on that are pretty long.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on March 01, 2013, 11:11:56 PM
Quote from: katmai on March 01, 2013, 11:00:35 PM

is your grandmother born in England ir Germany and did you live there till seven years old?