Mars May Get Hit By a Comet in 2014 - 50km diameter, 55km/s

Started by jimmy olsen, February 28, 2013, 07:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on March 01, 2013, 12:08:28 PM
What does Tim have to do with Mass.?   :huh:

That's the point! :face:

Peter wanted to attack Massachusetts as that's where there is a sizable bastion of people who say "wicked awesome!"
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Do the terms Patriots, Celtics and Red Sox mean anything to you?  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on March 01, 2013, 12:18:00 PM
Peter wanted to attack Massachusetts as that's where there is a sizable bastion of people who say "wicked awesome!"

Wicked hahdcoah.

11B4V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 01, 2013, 01:03:11 PM

Do the terms Patriots, Celtics and Red Sox mean anything to you?  :P

I dont watch hockey, soccor, or tennis, so no.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

garbon

Quote from: fahdiz on March 01, 2013, 03:23:47 PM
Err...lol?

I don't know why this didn't just stop when I told him he had missed the joke. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

garbon

11B4V