News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2013 Oscars - Habsy Memorial Thread.

Started by mongers, February 24, 2013, 05:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

If Sarah Paulson cloned herself and then ate the clone, the result would look like Adele.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

Quote from: Neil on February 25, 2013, 12:31:30 AM
And here Affleck didn't even get a best director nod.  I was surprised that Spielberg's obvious award bait didn't get him a picture or director.  Then again, I guess he already went to the award bait well with Schindler's List.
I wonder why Tommy Lee Jones won a best supporting actor over Ralph Fiennes that year. That makes absolutely no sense.

derspiess

Quote from: fahdiz on February 25, 2013, 04:10:39 PM
She's beautiful IMO. Who cares about the extra pounds? 10 to 1 says she's better in bed for it.

Some women wear weight better than others.  And some are just plain ugly regardless of weight.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep

Just watched her Oscar performance, she's definitely not ugly. Boring song, though.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Also, Scarlett Johansson is a much better singer than she is an actress.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

Not a super-flattering picture though.  Was she crazy-pale last night, or were those just the flashbulbs whiting her out?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on February 25, 2013, 05:52:11 PM
Not a super-flattering picture though.  Was she crazy-pale last night, or were those just the flashbulbs whiting her out?

Pale.  And it's hard to tell from the pic but her fake eyelashes looked rather dragqueenish.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on February 25, 2013, 05:09:26 PM
Just watched her Oscar performance, she's definitely not ugly. Boring song, though.
It's a great Bond song. She's no Shirl, of course... :(

Emmanuelle Riva was robbed <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on February 25, 2013, 07:19:46 PM
Quote from: Neil on February 25, 2013, 05:52:11 PM

Pale.  And it's hard to tell from the pic but her fake eyelashes looked rather dragqueenish.
Maybe she's not feeling well.  Or it could be too much makeup.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.