News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2013 Oscars - Habsy Memorial Thread.

Started by mongers, February 24, 2013, 05:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

I walked into the room when my wife was watching the Oscars right when that Adele chick won whatever she won.  Then I walked right back upstairs.  Whomever here it was (Meri?) who said Adele was attractive needs his/her head examined.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

That's just be "...Oscars right when Adele won whatever she won."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on February 25, 2013, 03:30:11 PM

I'd rather not claim that much familiarity with her, thankyouverymuch.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on February 25, 2013, 03:31:08 PM

It just looks like a silly affectation when it is clear you know who she is.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on February 25, 2013, 03:16:26 PM
I walked into the room when my wife was watching the Oscars right when that Adele chick won whatever she won.  Then I walked right back upstairs.  Whomever here it was (Meri?) who said Adele was attractive needs his/her head examined.

To be fair I never said you would find her attractive.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on February 25, 2013, 03:35:35 PM

I'm only vaguely familiar with her. 

Eddie Teach

She's ok aside from the weight.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on February 25, 2013, 03:37:30 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 25, 2013, 03:35:35 PM

I'm only vaguely familiar with her. 

Still Martiesque behavior.

derspiess

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 25, 2013, 03:38:41 PM

She's ok aside from the weight.

She looked like a fat transvestite last night.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on February 25, 2013, 03:39:24 PM

Objection.  Don't think I've ever seen Marti do that one. 

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on February 25, 2013, 03:45:18 PM

See now that is just unnecessary.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on February 25, 2013, 03:49:07 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 25, 2013, 03:45:18 PM

See now that is just unnecessary.

Tempted to post a pic but I don't want to put myself and the forum through any of that.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on February 25, 2013, 03:46:14 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 25, 2013, 03:39:24 PM

Objection.  Don't think I've ever seen Marti do that one. 

Put on airs? Assume affectations? :hmm:

garbon

Most drag queens would kill to look like this:

fhdz

She's beautiful IMO. Who cares about the extra pounds? 10 to 1 says she's better in bed for it.
and the horse you rode in on