Kif
0 (0%)
Morbo/Lrrr/Nibbler/Head of Nixon/other minor character
3 (9.7%)
Don't watch/never heard of/live in cave/etc
2 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Fry.

Bender is a great supporting character, but his overexposure and far-too-frequent feature episodes annoy me and degrade his value.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Also, I'd most like to fuck Amy.  You needed to know this.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

mongers

Never actually watch any of this. :gasp:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Princesca always says I'm like a live-action version of Bender. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

Quote from: Caliga on February 21, 2013, 07:30:15 PM

You're good in a supporting role.
Kinemalogue

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on February 21, 2013, 07:30:15 PM

You are a non-voting felon?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on February 21, 2013, 07:21:30 PM
Fry.

Bender is a great supporting character, but his overexposure and far-too-frequent feature episodes annoy me and degrade his value.

I agree.  Making him the star makes him annoying though.  I've come to dislike many of the Bender-centric episodes.  In my opinion that show should focus on Fry.  I sorta disliked the decision early on to change him from everyman to idiot.