Morbo/Lrrr/Nibbler/Head of Nixon/other minor character
3 (9.7%)
Don't watch/never heard of/live in cave/etc
2 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Razgovory

Quote from: mongers on February 21, 2013, 07:27:42 PM
Never actually watch any of this. :gasp:

It's really pretty good.  The movies were weak overall, the comedy central episodes are hit and miss, but more hit then miss.  The show has the ability to be funny, sentimental and really weird and sometimes disturbing all at once.  Also it's pretty well written.  I like how many episodes tie up the plot in strange and new ways.

You can find it on Netflix if you have that.  Other places that Raz might be able to direct you to if you don't.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

I prefer Fry to be as stupid as possible, but still wish they had more Fry-centric episodes.  Unless I'm forgetting one, there wasn't a single one this past season.

QuoteThe movies were weak overall

I dunno.  I'd count one weak but watchable (Bender's Big Score), one terrible (Bender's Game), and two really good (Wild Green Yonder and especially Beast With a Billion Backs).
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on February 21, 2013, 07:58:31 PM
I prefer Fry to be as stupid as possible, but still wish they had more Fry-centric episodes.  Unless I'm forgetting one, there wasn't a single one this past season.

QuoteThe movies were weak overall

I dunno.  I'd count one weak but watchable (Bender's Big Score), one terrible (Bender's Game), and two really good (Wild Green Yonder and especially Beast With a Billion Backs).

Near Death Wish and a farewell to arms were fairly Fry centric.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

This poll reminds me of Vinraith. :(
PDH!

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on February 21, 2013, 07:43:55 PM
Quote from: Caliga on February 21, 2013, 07:30:15 PM
Princesca always says I'm like a live-action version of Bender. :)

You are a non-voting felon?
None of the above.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on February 21, 2013, 08:09:38 PM
This poll reminds me of Vinraith. :(
Bitch ran away once he heard I was coming to Louisville. :menace:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

This stupid ass show is still on?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on February 21, 2013, 08:44:30 PM
This stupid ass show is still on?

Yeah, I don't really get it either.  It doesn't even remotely touch The Simpsons at its height.  I'd rather watch American Dad.

If it's on, meh.  But all I hear is Peg Bundy.

Barrister

It's my favourite animated show ever.

Yes, I said it.

I think I might watch a "new to me" episode tonight.

As for the poll itself, I want to be edgy and cool and name some minor third character... but instead I have to go with Fry.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Fry is good, but Nixon rules.  Especially now that he's got backup from the headless body of Spiro Agnew.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

I do have a special weakness for Scruffy though.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ideologue

Quote from: Barrister on February 21, 2013, 11:13:47 PM
It's my favourite animated show ever.

Yes, I said it.

Less the Venture Bros., I concur.  Unless Red vs. Blue counts, if Red vs. Blue counts, Red vs. Blue is number two, despite the last two underwhelming seasons where they decided what made the show great is no longer anything they were very much interested in (because they're interested in playing with their new CGI tools).
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Larch

It pleases me greatly to see Zoidberg in the lead. So many great one-liners from him:

Don't marry him, Leela, he's a doctor, poor as a rat!

Bender, when not obnoxious, would be my 2nd choice. For 3rd choice I'd put Zapp Brannigan forward, either trying to seduce Leela or pestering poor Kif.

And I'll always love Hermes' Bureaucrat song.