News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Spring 2013 Has Arrived.

Started by mongers, February 16, 2013, 02:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Gups on April 04, 2013, 10:59:04 AM
We've had two hours of snow here in the City of London. In April FFS. I so want to go somewhere warm I am so sick of this alwyas winter and never Christmas shit.

Anguilla
Bermuda
Virgin Islands
Cayman Islands
Montserrat(watchout for Volcanos)
Turks & Caicos

are possible destination without having to change Head of State.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Spring has definitely arrived in Manhattan. Everyone and there mother was out and about today. Saw a bunch of bumble bees.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

You can tell it's spring in Mobtown when the shootings begin in broad daylight. 

Quoten 18-year-old man and a 27-year-old man were shot in separate incidents in the Sandtown-Winchester and Waverly neighborhoods Friday afternoon, police said.

Police had few details about either shooting. In the first incident, which happened just after 3:30 p.m., the 18-year-old victim was shot multiple times in the torso in the 1600 block of Mosher St., police said. He was taken to the hospital.

Half an hour later in the 3600 block of Old York Road, the 27-year-old was shot in the head, police said. He was transported to the hospital and is in critical condition, according to police. Homicide detectives were investigating the case because of the seriousness of the man's wounds, police said.

As of Mar. 30, there had been 62 shootings in Baltimore, compared with 78 at the same time last year. But homicides were up to 48, compared with 41 in 2012.

SO PRETTY OUTSIDE JUS GOTTA PUT A CAP IN SOMEBODYS ASS

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 06, 2013, 05:06:24 PM
As of Mar. 30, there had been 62 shootings in Baltimore, compared with 78 at the same time last year. But homicides were up to 48, compared with 41 in 2012.

I see the marksmanship classes have been paying off.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 06, 2013, 05:11:29 PM
I see the marksmanship classes have been paying off.

Everybody's been buried with NRA literature since Sandy Hook.

mongers

A full day of April sunshine has taken the edge off the north-easterlies, the wind is trying to swing around to the SE/south, hopefully well get some warm wet weather from the South West this coming week, and then the English spring will have finally arrived.   :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

katmai

Half foot of snow already.
Total suppose to be 8-14" when done by tomorrow. <_<
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Scipio

When it's springtime in Alaska, it's forty below.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Liep

Spring delayed some more as it starts to snow again. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

I'm enjoying the 60 degree weather. The cat is frolicking in the grass, I've  got a glass of iced tea and life is good.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Finally, the spring has arrived.

garbon

I think today it is even nicer out than yesterday. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

KRonn

It's been cool weather here in Massachusetts for the last week, not too bad but still on the cool side. So still waiting on the warmer weather for Spring.

CountDeMoney

It was in the upper 70s today, and they're calling for 80, 88, and 83 the next three days.  Windows were all wide open but I had to turn on the air conditioner already, because there's no breeze at all and I can't sleep in this bullshit.  Fucking 4:41am.  Fuck this heat shit.

Liep

Quote from: Martinus on April 07, 2013, 11:14:59 AM
Finally, the spring has arrived.

Sounds good, I'm going to Warsaw this weekend.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk