News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Spring 2013 Has Arrived.

Started by mongers, February 16, 2013, 02:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Current temp in Vienna: -6.3°C. :(

Forecast says temperatures around freezing till Wednesday or Thursday, with Friday to have tropical 7°C.

Having 18-20°C around this time of year wouldn't be out of the ordinary.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

:lmfao:

It's funny as hells both ways.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on March 18, 2013, 03:31:05 PMStaring right back at me was a cute little deer mouse

Anyway, he's dead now,
MONSTER!  :mad:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Spring is truly here. Went out for a spot of hanami yesterday. Which was fun.
Though the girlfriend was taking a horribly scary interest in an older English teacher's half Japanese kid. :ph34r:
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Send her to me if you don't want her.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Springtime for Hitler in Austria.

—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Kinda just felt like a gratuitous hitler post. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on March 24, 2013, 10:03:10 AM

I thought it was a 'The Producers' reference plus making fun of the crap weather of Austria.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on March 24, 2013, 10:08:27 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 24, 2013, 10:03:10 AM

I thought it was a 'The Producers' reference plus making fun of the crap weather of Austria.
:yes:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Pedrito

It's far from spring down here  :(

Today's temperatures are around 4°C, march has been one of the rainiest months of last years, it's snowing in part of the plains in Northern italy, and it will be like this until after Easter  :mad:

I'm gonna skip the Easter Monday Barbecue and go skiing this time.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: