News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does Crap + Crap Equal?

Started by Caliga, February 07, 2013, 07:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: alfred russel on February 07, 2013, 09:54:56 PM
I was on an American flight recently that was long haul but business class had seats that reclined only as far as they do on domestic flights and didn't have an entertainment system. If anyone actually paid for those seats, they would probably be really pissed.

Thankfully my American to Spain did have seats that took you fairly close to flat (actually was akin to Minbari beds) +entertainment but still yeah not great.

Quote from: alfred russel on February 07, 2013, 09:54:56 PM
American announced they were going to modernize all their planes by some future date (2014?) a year or two ago, I don't know whether bankruptcy is going to halt that. I hope not because their product does seem to suck on a lot of routes.

Yeah supposedly they took stock of a few of them end of last year and were supposed to start flying this year. They'll definitely need that to happen if they want to be competitive. Everyone was sad for me that my Spanish leg was going to be on American. Made British Air look light years ahead on the way back.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

fhdz

Quote from: DGuller on February 07, 2013, 09:55:12 AM
It's equal to two craps.  :smarty:

Or one larger crap, like adding one puddle to another puddle.
and the horse you rode in on