News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The new mark of beauty - The Thigh Gap

Started by crazy canuck, February 06, 2013, 03:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Thigh Gap, The gap, gapping......

Old news. You guys need to get out more.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

It's not the thigh gap that matters, it's the willingness to temporarily increase it.

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 06, 2013, 04:57:34 PM
Me and Ide are going to form the itty bitty titty committee. Meetings to be held at the jr high gym.

Comite de Salut Petits. :frog:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on February 06, 2013, 07:44:33 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 06, 2013, 04:57:34 PM
Me and Ide are going to form the itty bitty titty committee. Meetings to be held at the jr high gym.

Comite de Salut Petits. :frog:

You'd like Paris Ide. Petite chicks in boots.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

:lol:

Seriously, a lot of short to medium length hair.

Ideologue

My God I can see it.

Quote from: LiepYeah, me too. Not one of the better googles I've done, first hit is to a tumblr collection of anorexic chicks in hipster gear.

I googled it.  Hot, right?
Kinemalogue

MadImmortalMan

Why do people get all butthurt over what others find attractive, anyway? It's not like the question "who's hotter" has a correct answer. It's subjective preference.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on February 06, 2013, 04:23:53 PM
But I guess that was what the article was hinting about Beyonce, she is too buff for the gap.

If these people are saying that Beyonce's thighs are too much, then count me out of this party.

Then again, I've seen what they're talking about;  yeah, the thigh gap was hot back in the day as well, at Auschwitz.

Valmy

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 06, 2013, 09:05:08 PM
Why do people get all butthurt over what others find attractive, anyway? It's not like the question "who's hotter" has a correct answer. It's subjective preference.

We get butthurt when the forces of fashion of hipness are arrayed against what we consider attractive.  Social pressure making women uggo is a travesty.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 06, 2013, 03:39:48 PM
But apparently the gay designers who want women to look more and more like boys are winning.

It's not that they want women to look like boys: they want them to look like wire hangers for their wares.  Sickly thin models drape and show cloth better than buxomy, curvy fuck-me-I-can-take-the-punishment Kate Winslet types.  The fact that they wind up looking like pubescent boys during a growth spurt is a coinkydink that benefits the industry.

MadImmortalMan

And yet it was Beyonce on the stage at halftime, not Fiona Apple or Kristen Bell.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 06, 2013, 09:16:35 PM
And yet it was Beyonce on the stage at halftime, not Fiona Apple or Kristen Bell.

Case: rested.