And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DisturbedPervert

Playing Fire Emblem on the Wii.  God damn this game hard, even just on normal difficulty.  It's been a while since I've played a Fire Emblem, but this one seems way harder than the GBA advance ones.

PRC

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on August 26, 2009, 12:46:01 PM
Playing Fire Emblem on the Wii.  God damn this game hard, even just on normal difficulty.  It's been a while since I've played a Fire Emblem, but this one seems way harder than the GBA advance ones.

I thought it was damn hard as well.  If you're reloading whenever you lose a character, don't.  Just accept that you will have some losses and beat the levels with casualties.

BuddhaRhubarb

:p

garbon

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on August 27, 2009, 11:48:32 AM
that's online. I can't buy stuff online. no credit cards. besides I enjoy going shopping.

Couldn't even manage a thank you? <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PRC

that's online. I can't buy stuff online. no credit cards. besides I enjoy going shopping.

Don't need a credit card... If you have a bank account you could use paypal.

FunkMonk

I'm the goddamn Batman.

In Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: PRC on August 27, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Don't need a credit card... If you have a bank account you could use paypal.

takes a week to go through. I can get downtown on a bus in 20 minutes. Why wouldn't the Mac store have Civ 4? Am I the only person who would play it on their Mac?
:p

Grey Fox

Apparently so.

Get with the times, more & more computer games are distributed online. Even direct2drive has a Mac section now.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Ok lol I tried Darkest Hour and did manage to make a difference between brits and fritzs on long distance so all my kills as a brit were friendly players  :Embarrass: and I wasn't even channeling mr. Butt. My worst FPS minutes in a game, ever

KRonn

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 28, 2009, 05:57:17 AM
Apparently so.

Get with the times, more & more computer games are distributed online. Even direct2drive has a Mac section now.
Yeah, I've found that it's easier to get most games on line, since many gaming stores are more into selling the console type games. However, Best Buy department store still  sells a large selection of computer (and console) games.

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 22, 2009, 06:47:10 PM
Team Fortress 2. My inner pyromaniac is enjoying it.

Last time I tried to play that game I had to download a million extra files that like extra sound effects and shit.  Fuck that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on August 28, 2009, 02:02:14 PM

Last time I tried to play that game I had to download a million extra files that like extra sound effects and shit.  Fuck that.

Depends on the server. Then again, my mind wanders during loading so it doesn't bother me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 28, 2009, 03:04:06 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 28, 2009, 02:02:14 PM

Depends on the server. Then again, my mind wanders during loading so it doesn't bother me.

Want 2 play whiff me?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

I'm not playing today. Maybe this weekend, depending how long the poker game lasts.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive