News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

You know that "Launch Detected" klaxon alarm in that game?  Made it into a ringtone, baby.

fhdz

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2014, 06:51:38 PM
You know that "Launch Detected" klaxon alarm in that game?  Made it into a ringtone, baby.

:D For when Mom calls?
and the horse you rode in on

CountDeMoney

Fuck, of course.  :lol:

For the longest time Mom's ringtone was was Hardknox's "Fire Like Dis" from Me, Myself and Irene, when he turns into Hank.  It felt...appropriate.

fhdz

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2014, 09:32:45 PM
Fuck, of course.  :lol:

For the longest time Mom's ringtone was was Hardknox's "Fire Like Dis" from Me, Myself and Irene, when he turns into Hank.  It felt...appropriate.

:lol:

Drakken

Currently playing a Commander : The Great War PBEM with a fellow newbie, me playing as the Central Powers.

The Krauts have taken Verdun and are within sight of Vitebsk, the Austrians have taken Odessa. Basically my opponent pulled a Tovaritch Robinsky on me, retreating his Russian troops and letting me take territory most probably to have time to build good entrenchments on favourable lines. Now reaching the middle of 1915 and the Frenchies have started counterattacking heavily in Flanders with their 3 units of Artillery, and my line begins to be overextended in Russia.

Berkut, we MUST have a PBEM. I challenge thee.

sbr

The Brain

Quote from: fhdz on September 07, 2014, 08:30:46 PM

For whom the Mom calls.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

fhdz

Quote from: The Brain on September 12, 2014, 01:39:33 PM

For whom the Mom calls.

She calls for thee.

garbon

Started playing DMC. This new Dante is pretty hot and I can't fault them on the early on nude scene. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: fhdz on September 13, 2014, 11:36:02 AM

For whom the Mom calls.

She calls for thee.

This week's plan?  To wean me off caffeine.  I BOUGHT YOU COFFEE HALF DECAF

I just really want to be left alone.   Preferably in a corner to expire quickly.

Berkut

Quote from: Drakken on September 08, 2014, 08:09:21 PM
Currently playing a Commander : The Great War PBEM with a fellow newbie, me playing as the Central Powers.

The Krauts have taken Verdun and are within sight of Vitebsk, the Austrians have taken Odessa. Basically my opponent pulled a Tovaritch Robinsky on me, retreating his Russian troops and letting me take territory most probably to have time to build good entrenchments on favourable lines. Now reaching the middle of 1915 and the Frenchies have started counterattacking heavily in Flanders with their 3 units of Artillery, and my line begins to be overextended in Russia.

Berkut, we MUST have a PBEM. I challenge thee.

OK. I was really waiting for someone to recommend it...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

I had bought Call of Duty:Ghosts when it was on sale.  God, that series as gotten stale.  It might be more exciting in a movie if you don't tell the audience in advance what the plan is, but in a computer game it's just confusing.  Half the time I have no idea what the objective is.  It just gets shouted at me six second before I'm suppose to do it.  Some mission don't even make a lot of sense, like one where me and my SF buddies break into a secret lab in the Andes mountains and escape on a submarine.  Actually the whole plot doesn't make a great deal of sense.  The US is being invaded by South America.  I'm not certain why.  It might have to do with the fact that the main character's dad assassinated their leader, of course I don't actually know.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 14, 2014, 05:51:28 PM

For whom the Mom calls.

She calls for thee.

"Let's make sure you have nothing enjoyable to live for, shall we?"

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 14, 2014, 05:51:28 PM

For whom the Mom calls.

She calls for thee.

I just really want to be left alone.   Preferably in a corner to expire quickly.

Girl
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".