News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Heroes and Generals is a fun free-to-play Battlefield 1942 clone. Unfortunately my laptop doesn't run it very well.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Played Star Fleet Battles. Gorn vs Romulan. Was a total disaster for the Romulan players. I blame my teammate.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Fired up DEFCON.  Nuked the computer's northwest US.  Understand there was a lot of wailing involved.

sbr

Jaron

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 02, 2014, 08:55:41 PM
Fired up DEFCON.  Nuked the computer's northwest US.  Understand there was a lot of wailing involved.

Did the thought of nuking so many virtual people make you feel ill?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Drakken

Quote from: Jaron on August 03, 2014, 01:48:05 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 02, 2014, 08:55:41 PM

Did the thought of nuking so many virtual people make you feel ill?

For him, it was Tuesday.

Razgovory

I think I may make a Gettysburg AAR.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

celedhring

Finished Assassin's Creed 2, and the current humble bundle has given me a chance to jump into another famous franchise I'd never played before; I'm currently having a blast playing Hitman Blood Money.

katmai

Last of us remastered on my new PS4
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Playing Grim Dawn. Very playable Early Access, and if you loved Titan Quest like I did it's a no-brainer.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

fhdz

I think the two games I'm most looking forward to right now are Titan Souls and The Long Dark.

I've been playing mostly Nuclear Throne (duh), The Nightmare Cooperative, and Dungeons of the Endless. I keep trying to get into Eidolon but I can't seem to find long enough chunks of time to really dive deep.
and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

Because it was cheap I bought the First season of the Walking dead since everyone loved it.  The characters are engaging, even if I'm not keen on zombies (oddly in this world nobody seems to know the world "zombies".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

Oh, almost forgot: definitely also looking forward to Darkest Dungeon.

CountDeMoney

fhdz