News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Bought Diablo III.  I'm having fun.  While I know the plot isn't a big thing in these games,  There is a character named Leah, who has to take the cake for stupidity.  She seems to brush off the existence of demons and angels and he like despite seeing dead rise an a gate to hell open.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on May 10, 2014, 03:39:35 PM
Bought Diablo III.  I'm having fun.  While I know the plot isn't a big thing in these games,  There is a character named Leah, who has to take the cake for stupidity.  She seems to brush off the existence of demons and angels and he like despite seeing dead rise an a gate to hell open.

Does she think she's a dog?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

It's entirely possible.  I haven't gotten that far.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on May 10, 2014, 03:58:29 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 10, 2014, 03:39:35 PM

Does she think she's a dog?

If so, is she dyslexic?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Norgy

Morrowind with the graphics overhaul.

http://www.ornitocopter.net/morrowind-overhaul/

I wish Bethesda could remake this game.

mongers

Still dabbling with the Anno Domini Civ5 mod, that Norgy put me onto. :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Norgy

Glad you liked it.
It's given a new lease for Civ5 for me at least.

Unlike a few other mods, it is very well done. Can't wait for the Brave New World version.

Josquius

Whatever happened to that project to port morrowind into oblivion?

I just finished Shadowrun Returns. It was short and limited. But still great
██████
██████
██████

Norgy

Morroblivion? Still there.

You also have Skywind.

Razgovory

Diablo III is remarkably easy.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Solmyr

Quote from: Norgy on May 13, 2014, 09:04:45 AM
Morrowind with the graphics overhaul.

http://www.ornitocopter.net/morrowind-overhaul/

I wish Bethesda could remake this game.

Skywind is progressing well: http://tesrenewal.com/

fhdz

Quote from: Razgovory on May 14, 2014, 04:19:20 PM
Diablo III is remarkably easy.

You're supposed to go through again on higher difficulty levels. Did you never play Diablo II?
and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

Well, I played Diablo II but never finished it.  It was nowhere near this easy.  I kill bosses before they are done with their boasting.  Even Diablo himself fell really quickly.  Like within a minute.  I'm playing on normal difficulty.  As a Crusader I haven't died once.

Grey Fox

Yes, you should be playing difficulty #3(Master?!) right now.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.