News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

I liked Van Helsing, it's totally decent.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Finished of Far Cry 3, X-COM is now taking up most of my time.  It would be nice if didn't freeze when the cyberdisk showed up.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Maladict

Picked up Anno 2070 +expansions in a sale. Not overly impressed with it so far.

Tamas

Quote from: Maladict on November 22, 2013, 08:58:53 AM

I liked it.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tamas on November 22, 2013, 09:51:21 AM

I liked it.

You liked a WWI game that didnt know which way was North.

Tamas

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 22, 2013, 02:07:54 PM
Quote from: Tamas on November 22, 2013, 09:51:21 AM

I liked it.

You liked a WWI game that didnt know which way was North.

It just followed the original boardgame design!  :mad:

Razgovory

Finally got into Bastion.  Now that I got the controls down, I'm enjoying it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Josquius

I've started the walking dead game. It seems cool and all...but its not much of a game, more an interactive comic.
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

Quote from: Tyr on November 24, 2013, 07:37:59 AM
I've started the walking dead game. It seems cool and all...but its not much of a game, more an interactive comic.
:yes: Still a great play, though.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

fhdz

Anyone have an extra Steam copy of Space Marine they'd like to gift me? :)
and the horse you rode in on

Josquius

Walking Dead-
SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

So, I just finished episode 2.
I saw that the farmers were cannibals coming a mile away. It sucks that Lee just went along with them the way he did after opening the door and finding the butchering room. That made it so obvious to me.
Thats a bit of a problem with this game to me. It claims to have a dynamic story but it is just a vaguely interactive comic. Your choices are inconsequencial with little choice of note being possible. When I discovered the butchering room for instance I chose to remain silent and this was taken as me being stupid- when in fact the other choices seemed to yell "kill me now. I know". So many times I disagree with all the dialogue choices, them all meaning the same thing, and wish I could say something different. And the binary decision paths....ugh.
Nonetheless I can't stop playing.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Hearthstone, hearthstone all the time!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

FunkMonk

State of Decay is fun and surprisingly stressful. You have to constantly forage for supplies for your base while fearing perma-death for your characters. Picked it up for $10 in this Steam sale and I'm having more fun with it than Assassin's Creed 4, which is saying a lot because I really like AC4.

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

Bought the new Batman game and played over 20 hours of it.  Then I hit a game breaking bug where as soon as I load in a black abyss forever falling.  Because there is only one save file for the game, there's nothing I can do.  Raz:  Not happy.

Grey Fox

On Black friday I bought an HDTV, today I hooked it up to my computer.

Steam Big picture is pretty cool when it's on an actual big picture.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.