News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Deux Ex : Human Revolution is on sale. Should I or shouldn't I?

Queequeg

Quote from: Drakken on February 21, 2013, 01:31:15 PM
It's like 5 bucks for one of my favorite games from the last few years. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

I was not a fan - well I was kinda a fan but boss fights sucked.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on February 21, 2013, 01:47:36 PM
I never finished it.  But I did kinda like it aside from the absurd boss battles.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on February 21, 2013, 02:50:09 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 21, 2013, 01:47:36 PM
I never finished it.  But I did kinda like it aside from the absurd boss battles.

Yeah I never finished it either. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Quote from: Drakken on February 21, 2013, 01:31:15 PM
It isn't very good. Nothing on the first one.
██████
██████
██████

11B4V

Pulled the trigger on Fortess Italy.  Time to fuck-up some of the smelly pasta eaters.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Pedrito

Oh well, I just finished my first X-COM: Enemy Unknown game. The very ending is a bit underwhelming, but otherwise it's really an excellent game.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Syt

Taking a break from Icewind Dale and got sucked into L.A. Noire which I picked up cheap during some Steam sale or other. I had previously only played the tutorial, but this time I feel really drawn in. They really got the flavor right, down to the jargon - I'm playing in black/white and it's very much a mixture of Noire movies and the old Dragnet TV show.

Though I guess the replayability isn't very high, except to solve all cases perfectly.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

fhdz

Just picked up Teleglitch. I am going to play the shit out of it.

Also grabbed Reprisal, because: cheap. Looks fun, too - I've been needing something Populous-like.
and the horse you rode in on

Drakken

Received HOI3 with all the expansions as a gift from a friend.

Neil

Taking some time to play FTL.  I played it a bit when it first came out, but now I'm actually getting a bit more into it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on February 21, 2013, 08:39:51 PM
Pulled the trigger on Fortess Italy.  Time to fuck-up some of the smelly pasta eaters.

Tell us how it is.  I had a hoot with the other one.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Raz takes the dive into Skyrim!  Wish him luck.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017