News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

I haven't touched anything besides CK2 since I put some serious time into the demo about 10 days ago.

Octavian

I'm taking a break from Skyrim atm. Currently playing CKII and a little bit of GTA4 - The lost and the damned on the Xbox due to me currently watching Sons of Anarchy.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

fhdz

I am thoroughly and completely addicted to Realm of the Mad God.
and the horse you rode in on

Octavian

Quote from: fahdiz on February 24, 2012, 05:39:27 PM

Have you gone back to Catholicism again? :)
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

fhdz

Quote from: Octavian on February 24, 2012, 05:58:48 PM
Quote from: fahdiz on February 24, 2012, 05:39:27 PM

Have you gone back to Catholicism again? :)

:lol:
and the horse you rode in on

Josquius

assassins creed 2- wow. Now I see why people love this series. Much better than the first.
Though the platforming sections are annoying as hell, they worked in Prince of Persia with the time reverse but here you can't even load checkpoints. And the dialogue and plot progression is a bit broken.
██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

Quote from: Tyr on February 29, 2012, 05:18:31 AM
assassins creed 2- wow. Now I see why people love this series. Much better than the first.
Though the platforming sections are annoying as hell, they worked in Prince of Persia with the time reverse but here you can't even load checkpoints. And the dialogue and plot progression is a bit broken.

The gameplay in Brotherhood - especially the combat - is even better than in AC2, and the story is at least as interesting. Pick it up after you finish AC2.

I haven't tried Revelations yet, but it's on my list for later in the year.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

I've been half-hearted playing Revelations.  The new bomb feature was annoying but mostly avoidable. Game seems just as good as Brotherhood but I think my issue is that I don't really care that much for 16th century Constantinople...which might be that I've not been there before.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

I still haven't played a computer game this year.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

FunkMonk

Quote from: garbon on February 29, 2012, 02:32:18 PM
I've been half-hearted playing Revelations.  The new bomb feature was annoying but mostly avoidable. Game seems just as good as Brotherhood but I think my issue is that I don't really care that much for 16th century Constantinople...which might be that I've not been there before.

Is the tower defense aspect of the game necessary to progress the story, or is it just an additional thing to do between missions?

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

I've been playing Bloons Tower Defense 5 a lot the past few weeks.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 29, 2012, 07:41:32 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 29, 2012, 02:32:18 PM

Is the tower defense aspect of the game necessary to progress the story, or is it just an additional thing to do between missions?

You have to do it once so that you learn about it. Otherwise, it only really comes into play if you get your whatever that's called wanted alarm bit too high...then the templars will attack one of your assassin den's.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Ok, keeping notoriety down is easy enough. Thanks. I'll keep this one on the list.

KRonn

I've been in a bit of a mood for of old games. Playing Talensoft's Gettysburg.