News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Iormlund

I'm levelling  a rogue, since my resto shaman is only used a few hours a week (healing raids or in Zandalari dungeons).

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

szmik

Quote from: Razgovory on May 09, 2011, 03:32:20 PM
Crushed the Confederacy in Sid Meier's Gettysburg!  No I'm going to practice with the Confederates.
Which level?
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Razgovory

Quote from: szmik on May 11, 2011, 11:18:46 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 09, 2011, 03:32:20 PM
Crushed the Confederacy in Sid Meier's Gettysburg!  No I'm going to practice with the Confederates.
Which level?

Er.  Hill I think.  The one where neither side cheats.

I found I'm not good with the Confederates.  My tactics typically involve wide flanking movements.  The Army of Northern Virginia, with it's larger regiments but fewer battalions, don't seem to be as good at turning flanks like that.  I'm wondering if I should use a more direct approach and see if I can rapidly smash through the enemies lines rather then flank them.

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

I've been playing Tropico and generally been a nice, benevolent leader. So I started a new game as a brutal commie, as a change in pace. Soldiers and generals get $30+, Police get $15, everyone else gets less than $5. Only the military elite get nice apartments, everyone else lives in shacks. No hospitals, churches, or anything like that.

I've had a few rebels, but they were easily taken care of. I also had a coup attempt, but fortunately I narrowly won. Then for good measure, I had all the relatives of those against me in the coup - parents, brothers, sisters, and children - all executed.

Now the chance of coup is "Nil". ^_^
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Pedrito

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on May 13, 2011, 06:05:29 PM
I've been playing Tropico and generally been a nice, benevolent leader. So I started a new game as a brutal commie, as a change in pace. Soldiers and generals get $30+, Police get $15, everyone else gets less than $5. Only the military elite get nice apartments, everyone else lives in shacks. No hospitals, churches, or anything like that.

I've had a few rebels, but they were easily taken care of. I also had a coup attempt, but fortunately I narrowly won. Then for good measure, I had all the relatives of those against me in the coup - parents, brothers, sisters, and children - all executed.

Now the chance of coup is "Nil". ^_^
Tropico was a fun game ^_^

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

HisMajestyBOB

I hate trying to organize an invasion of Germany and not hearing anything back from anyone except Germany (who thinks I am helping him against France, but probably really doesn't think that). Why is it so hard to send some damn press?

I fully expect France and Italy to NMR <_<

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Grey Fox

Yo, Bob, bounced wants credential for that img.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: grumbler on May 10, 2011, 10:34:12 AM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on May 06, 2011, 08:40:56 PM
Been playing Fallout New Vegas a lot recently.
Get http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41480 and go to the DC wasteland in FONV if you have FO3.  This mod is playable now, though still not greatly mod-friendly (especially if you play mods that build on other mods or if you play with FWE).  The only downside is that you have to start over in both games.  No campfires in the DC wasteland, either.

Oh I just saw this.  Sorry g.

That looks pretty cool right there.  I'll probably give it a shot once I'm done with this second play through doing the Yes Man missions.  Hey it looks like there was an update today.

HisMajestyBOB

HisMajestyBOB

Better than I expected! :yeah:
Looks like France received my message and followed it without sending any acknowledgment or confirmation, so he moved Pic-Bel expecting my support. My enemies weaken themselves while I grow stronger. :menace: