And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

I'm dividing my time between Battlefield:  Bad Company 2 and Final Fantasy XIII.  BC2 is terribly fun, although I only play multiplayer.

FF13 hasn't really gripped me yet.  I wonder if those games are getting less good or if maybe I'm passing them by.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on March 26, 2010, 03:58:24 PM
and Final Fantasy XIII.

You are worse than Tim.  For all your woofing, deep down you're an Asian schoolgirl.

Caliga

Bioshock.  Can't believe I never played this before... it's freaking awesome.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

BuddhaRhubarb

played some quickie civ 4 and civ4 warlords over the weekend. I sucked. Not that I didn't win, I just didn't win convincingly. My long term strategies keep getting sidetracked by stupid wars that happen for no apparent reason. Very realistic game in that sense i guess.

Getting BTS on the weekend. I hear that's THE expansion to have.
:p

Grey Fox

grumbler

Quote from: Caliga on March 27, 2010, 08:19:06 AM
Bioshock.  Can't believe I never played this before... it's freaking awesome.
You can find System Shock 2 for cheap around the net.  It is definitely worth playing if you liked Bioshock (and I assume you haven't played it, because I cannot imagine a SS player who didn't get BS).
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

Correct, I never did play System Shock/System Shock 2 either.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Bad Company 2 Single Player. Pretty fun so far. Very ecletic(sp?) and unlike COD4 your squad actually does something without you moving up.

HisMajestyBOB

I finally finished the last level in SWAT 4 against the Christian fundamentalist Republicans in the stem-cell facility. After a bunch of failed tries due to hostages getting executed, my teammates getting massacred, or just me getting ganked through the window by one of the bastards, I went trigger happy, opening fire and picking them off as soon as I saw them. Luckily most of them are already pointing their gun at someone and thus are fair game - I got only one count of "unauthorized use of deadly force" and barely passed the level with a score of 51.

Next up, the expansion!
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Fireblade

I'm playing Dwarf Fortress. God damn this game is complicated.

Alcibiades

Enjoy it, huge patch coming soon to change it all, pretty interested to see that.

You have the graphics enhancement pack?  It's basically required in my opinion.   :shutup:

http://mayday.w.staszic.waw.pl/df.php
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 29, 2010, 10:59:57 PM
Enjoy it, huge patch coming soon to change it all, pretty interested to see that.

You have the graphics enhancement pack?  It's basically required in my opinion.   :shutup:

http://mayday.w.staszic.waw.pl/df.php

The new version (at least an amazingly buggy version of the new version) is supposed to be released this week.

Change list from the DF Wiki

http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/DF_2010

Alcibiades

My computer is going to blow up :(
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr