News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucidor

Learning to ditch a plane full of holes in IL2.

lustindarkness

I'll be playing MW2 in the PS3. PreOrdered but no way in hell going to go get it at midnight, I need my beauty sleep. And yes, very stupid how IW keeps alienating PC gamers.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lucidor on November 07, 2009, 09:02:21 PM

:lol: I was thinking about reinstalling that this weekend.

But, I've been playing Red Orchestra and Darkest Hour.
Look for me under the code name "SparkyPolastri".  I'll be the one calling spirit finger arty on my own troops.

Berkut

I keep trying to play DH, but I suck to bad.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

sbr

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

Iormlund

Quote from: Berkut on November 08, 2009, 12:48:27 AM
I keep trying to play DH, but I suck to bad.

Same here. I blame the ping. It's what I always do.

Playing mostly Mount and Blade still. I'm getting slowly into modding as well.

I also had a very fun TF2 game last night. I love it, tons of hilarious situations.

Lucidor

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 07, 2009, 10:24:22 PM
Quote from: Lucidor on November 07, 2009, 09:02:21 PM

:lol: I was thinking about reinstalling that this weekend.

But, I've been playing Red Orchestra and Darkest Hour.
Look for me under the code name "SparkyPolastri".  I'll be the one calling spirit finger arty on my own troops.
Hmmm, Darkest Hour is a free download for Red Orchestra, right? I've had some good times on the rubble maps MG:ing people as they run by my position.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lucidor on November 08, 2009, 07:44:50 AM
Hmmm, Darkest Hour is a free download for Red Orchestra, right? I've had some good times on the rubble maps MG:ing people as they run by my position.

Yes. It's very free.
If you like rubble maps, you'll love the French towns bombed all to fuck.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 08, 2009, 11:33:53 AM
I'll be the one calling spirit finger arty on my own troops.

:lol:

I should've been a 13 Foxtrot in the military.  The amount of destruction at your fingertips in today's military is enough to make you forget who's at the other end.

"Big Ass Titties!"
*click*

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 08, 2009, 11:42:38 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on November 08, 2009, 11:33:53 AM
I'll be the one calling spirit finger arty on my own troops.

:lol:

I should've been a 13 Foxtrot in the military.  The amount of destruction at your fingertips in today's military is enough to make you forget who's at the other end.

"Big Ass Titties!"
*click*

Come to think of it, you would have fit into the group of 13 Foxes I knew perfectly.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Lucidor

Trine on the PS3. A puzzle platformer. Very nice!

BuddhaRhubarb

training myself on Civ 4 by playing custom games in modern era. I was always falling behind in modern times when including conquest as a victory scenario, so that's out// I just need to learn better micromanagement.

Will be playing some earlier games too, and mods if there are any interesting ones. Most that i've glanced at on the web seem to be for the expansions. which expansions do people love/hate for civ 4 and why?
:p