Most Heartbreaking & Inspirational Story Of College Football Season Was A Hoax

Started by jimmy olsen, January 16, 2013, 05:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on February 26, 2013, 10:31:20 AM
I was going to take a couple days off and go to the combine but it would have essentially meant taking time off from my real job to go drive 4 hours to Indy to work essentially for free.  I wouldn't get to just sit around & watch. 

I missed out on some awesome dinners/drinks on someone else's tab, though.
I'm sure, given the legendary cheapness of the Brown family, that meals for the Bengals contingent were catered by White Castle.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 26, 2013, 09:26:56 AM
He's Vernon Gholston part deux.

Actually, I see him more of a Dat Nguygen;  undersized, but a solid contributor in the right system.  Wouldn't take him with a 1st or even 2nd pick, though.

For those of you that haven't seen it, Teo's 40 yard dash with John Harbaugh on a split screen says it all.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1543795-john-harbaugh-not-impressed-with-manti-teos-unimpressive-40-yard-dash

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on February 26, 2013, 11:29:04 AM
Quote from: derspiess on February 26, 2013, 10:31:20 AM
I was going to take a couple days off and go to the combine but it would have essentially meant taking time off from my real job to go drive 4 hours to Indy to work essentially for free.  I wouldn't get to just sit around & watch. 

I missed out on some awesome dinners/drinks on someone else's tab, though.
I'm sure, given the legendary cheapness of the Brown family, that meals for the Bengals contingent were catered by White Castle.

Actually not everyone in the family is cheap. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on February 26, 2013, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 26, 2013, 02:09:53 PM
For those of you that haven't seen it, Teo's 40 yard dash with John Harbaugh on a split screen says it all.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1543795-john-harbaugh-not-impressed-with-manti-teos-unimpressive-40-yard-dash

LOL

I guess Teo is not the next Ray Lewis.
True - though he is faster than Lewis is.

Its a great vid, though.  Saw it on MGoBlog, and meant to post it here.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 26, 2013, 02:09:53 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 26, 2013, 09:26:56 AM
He's Vernon Gholston part deux.

Actually, I see him more of a Dat Nguygen;  undersized, but a solid contributor in the right system.  Wouldn't take him with a 1st or even 2nd pick, though.

That was awesome.  Harbaugh-face is my favorite video this week.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.