35 (89.7%)
Bad
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: January 15, 2013, 01:53:14 PM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Phillip V on January 27, 2013, 10:01:32 AM
What physical traits does he have?

He's one of those shades of brown that no matter how many times you try, when you try to put it back in the 120 box set of Crayola Crayons according to order, it just never seems to look quite right.
You just can't peg him.   :P

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 27, 2013, 10:11:15 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on January 27, 2013, 10:01:32 AM
What physical traits does he have?

He's one of those shades of brown that no matter how many times you try, when you try to put it back in the 120 box set of Crayola Crayons according to order, it just never seems to look quite right.
You just can't peg him.   :P

From Family Guy, about The Rock:

Quote"(..) the other's -- black. I think. At least part black. Or Hispanic. I think you know, there's possibly some Filipino in there. Yeah, possibly some Filipino. I mean, if he's—if he's black, it's definitely diluted. I mean, one of his parents must be white. What the hell is Jessica Alba for that matter?"

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AmbiguouslyBrown

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on January 28, 2013, 12:04:36 AM
Quote from: mongers on January 27, 2013, 05:20:44 PM
Report on the liberation of Goa, on the way to Timbuktu:

:wacko:

Well, if they were sailing from China it'd be on the way. Assuming the Panama Canal is closed to them.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Viking

http://www.channel4.com/news/mali-thousands-celebrate-liberation-of-gao-video

Interesting scenes.

I'm sure india will have something to say about Goa falling.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Valmy

http://www.channel4.com/news/mali-thousands-celebrate-liberation-of-gao-video

Interesting scenes.

Nothing particularly unusual or interesting about people cheering a French military victory. :frog:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tamas

Is the Foreign Legion there?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tamas on January 28, 2013, 02:53:45 AM

Probably;  can't imagine an operation this big without them.

Tamas

It is lucky the world press is not sniffing as hard for omg-outrages than they do with the US Army then, I guess. I hope France will succeed.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 28, 2013, 03:18:26 AM

They are there. The first footage from the Airport back when this started were of Foreign Legion soldiers.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 28, 2013, 07:10:29 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 28, 2013, 03:18:26 AM

They are there. The first footage from the Airport back when this started were of Foreign Legion soldiers.

I keep thinking about how funny that is. Namely that the French get away doing the whole FL thing - arming a bunch of ex-maffia Russians and East Euros and giving them carte blanche to kill negroes.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on January 28, 2013, 03:24:23 AM
It is lucky the world press is not sniffing as hard for omg-outrages than they do with the US Army then, I guess. I hope France will succeed.

I'd say that might change over time. After all, there was already whining about that skull mask.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.