Previous topic - Next topic

Count

still time to win but I'm starting to have some doubts
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

Count

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 20, 2013, 09:29:07 PM
Quote from: Count on January 20, 2013, 09:27:05 PM
Ray Lewis didn't see anything when Pollard knocked out Vereen

It was Ridley, and he basically knocked himself out.

Yeah it was Ridley. Is it not a helmet-to-helmet hit when it's a running play? (not a rhetorical question)

HVC

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 20, 2013, 09:24:40 PM
Quote from: HVC on January 20, 2013, 09:18:36 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 20, 2013, 09:15:51 PM
Thought our pass defence would kill us early in the season, but we'd seemed to shore it up for a while. Coming back to bite us in the sew at the worst possible time.
stop with the "us" shit god dammit.
No. Sports are about the collective community experience. If it wasn't, I wouldn't watch it. I certainly identify the Ravens with CdM much more than I do with Ray Lewis or anyone else on their roster.
so religion, but I don't see you calling yourself an apostle or saying we had a last supper :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Count on January 20, 2013, 09:30:18 PM
Yeah it was Ridley. Is it not a helmet-to-helmet hit when it's a running play? (not a rhetorical question)

No.  The RB isn't defenseless, although as we've seen in this game, that term doesn't really mean what it seems like it means.  Either way, no.

Eddie Teach

Problem with the Falcons and Patriots both losing is I'm gonna have a hard time giving a fuck who wins the Super Bowl.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HVC

Did the pats piss off the NFL? Refs don't seem to be making weird pro Pats calls.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 20, 2013, 09:29:07 PM
Quote from: Count on January 20, 2013, 09:27:05 PM
Ray Lewis didn't see anything when Pollard knocked out Vereen

It was Ridley, and he basically knocked himself out.

No.  The helmet-to-helmet only matter for defenseless receivers and QBs.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Count

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 20, 2013, 09:31:17 PM

No.  The RB isn't defenseless, although as we've seen in this game, that term doesn't really mean what it seems like it means.  Either way, no.

fair enough

One of the many reasons I'm not a pro athlete is that I would just spend the rest of the game trying to take out Pollard's knees if I was on the Patriots

katmai

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 20, 2013, 09:32:14 PM
Problem with the Falcons and Patriots both losing is I'm gonna have a hard time giving a fuck who wins the Super Bowl.  :hmm:
That has been me for last 18years, so boo hoo
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Pats D is tired. Couple more first downs will break their backs.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Leach getting a carry!  I like it.

E: and another one. Leach rules.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 20, 2013, 09:31:17 PM

League won't be happy until guys like Pollard finally adjust their play style from torso hits and start detonating knees on a weekly basis.
The league's Marquee running backs aren't so marquee when they're all on crutches.

Count

Great game by the Ravens. Pats blew a ton of opportunities in the first three quarters and losing Talib really hurt. But the Ravens played great red zone defense. It's too bad they are so loathsome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Count on January 20, 2013, 09:33:24 PM
One of the many reasons I'm not a pro athlete is that I would just spend the rest of the game trying to take out Pollard's knees if I was on the Patriots

That's why you root for evil.