News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What is the worst white ethnic group?

Started by OttoVonBismarck, December 29, 2012, 12:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please select the white ethnic group that is objectively the worst.

Irish
4 (8.7%)
Non-Irish Celts (Welsh, Bretons, Scots)
2 (4.3%)
East Slavs (Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian)
15 (32.6%)
West Slavs (Poles, Czechs, Slovaks)
0 (0%)
South Slavs (Serbs, Bulgarians, Croats)
19 (41.3%)
Finno-Ugric (Finns, Hungarians)
3 (6.5%)
Turks
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Scipio

Excuse me, where are the Franks?  What the fuck have they done for civilization, besides drive it needlessly towards the cliff?
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

garbon

Quote from: Scipio on January 01, 2013, 03:09:27 PM
Excuse me, where are the Franks?  What the fuck have they done for civilization, besides drive it needlessly towards the cliff?

Trying reading the first page of posts?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on January 01, 2013, 08:38:17 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 30, 2012, 09:49:24 PM
I blame Genet.  No, not that asshole, the other one.
I blame De Gaulle.  I think most modern Francophobia in America probably stems from his idiocy.

The US was a major blind spot for De Gaulle he did not understand us.  He was sure we would withdraw back into isolationism at any minute and that Europe should not rely on us and look to its own defense and the tell the US to fuckoff before we left them in the lurch. 

It was also personal (well ok it was primarily personal), he never forgave the US for kissing up to the Vichy assholes no matter how much that made sense from our perspective.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

De Gaulle's main beef was that we treated him like an exile general leading 3,000 troops we had to arm ourselves rather than a God Emperor.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 02, 2013, 03:04:18 PM
De Gaulle's main beef was that we treated him like an exile general leading 3,000 troops we had to arm ourselves rather than a God Emperor.

Sort of.  We basically just ignored him and did things like plan an occupation of France when we landed (which the French just ignored and went along with DeGaulle) and force him to accept Vichy colleagues and so forth.  I am not going to say we did right by him, but yeah he also had a massive ego and we bruised it plenty and that is the main thing.

The British knew the truth of it (and the American people for that matter), that he was the leader of France.  The US government never accepted that until they absolutely had to, and again it was personal they thought it was a more prudent strategy to try to work through Vichy since they seemed to actually hold the levers of power (which was a policy that presumed the Vichyites were more than the pathetic stooges they were).  DeGaulle took that personally and got pissed and Roosevelt and company likewise got pissed at him and off it went.  It got personal and counter-productive.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Neil

Wasn't the leader of France Adolf Hitler?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on January 02, 2013, 04:24:09 PM
Wasn't the leader of France Adolf Hitler?

Heh.  Only de facto.  The question was who was the leader once that state of affairs ended.  The Brits went with DeGaulle and his gang without a better option, we went with Vichy.

Scipio

-Jose Canseco

-Every cop, The Wire

-John Hurt

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Valmy

Quote from: Scipio on January 02, 2013, 08:09:00 PM
Scots-Irish, if only for secession.

Huh?  Appalachia was against secession generally.  Unless you mean the actual Northern Irish here  :P

Scipio

Quote from: Valmy on January 02, 2013, 08:37:12 PM
Quote from: Scipio on January 02, 2013, 08:09:00 PM
Scots-Irish, if only for secession.

Huh?  Appalachia was against secession generally.  Unless you mean the actual Northern Irish here  :P
I mean the Scots-Irish in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, and Tennessee.  And the dirty Welsh bastards, too.
-Jose Canseco

-Every cop, The Wire

-John Hurt

Razgovory

PDH

Quote from: Razgovory on January 02, 2013, 11:17:04 PM
Missouri didn't leave the Union.

Only because General Lyon kicked Missouri ass.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM