News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What is the worst white ethnic group?

Started by OttoVonBismarck, December 29, 2012, 12:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please select the white ethnic group that is objectively the worst.

Irish
4 (8.7%)
Non-Irish Celts (Welsh, Bretons, Scots)
2 (4.3%)
East Slavs (Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian)
15 (32.6%)
West Slavs (Poles, Czechs, Slovaks)
0 (0%)
South Slavs (Serbs, Bulgarians, Croats)
19 (41.3%)
Finno-Ugric (Finns, Hungarians)
3 (6.5%)
Turks
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 45

OttoVonBismarck

I admit some may dispute whether the Turks are white or not, but I lean towards them being so, thus they are included.

The Brain

East or South Slavs, if we accept the fiction that they are white.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josquius

I can't help but thinking missing off the French was to stop them running away with it as the go-to-hatee.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Y'all can bust on the Irish all you want, but I'm up to my ass in fucking Russians and other Cossack undesirables around here these days.

HVC

Voted WASPs (for the purposes of this poll Non-Irish Celts). Boring prudish group of people.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Habbaku

South Slavs, mainly the Serbs, Croats, Serbo-Croats, Croato-Serbs, Bosniaks, Kosovars, Kosovaks, Cossacks, etc.

I would exclude the Bulgarians from being as much of shitheads as the others, though.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Viking

BTW, why did the Black Monkey Thread get cancelled but this one lives?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Brain

Quote from: Viking on December 29, 2012, 03:49:11 PM
BTW, why did the Black Monkey Thread get cancelled but this one lives?

That one was racist, this one is honest.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

No options for Scandinavians, Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians, Greeks, Germans, or Swedes? 

Poll fail.  :mad:

OttoVonBismarck

There are limited options to the polls here, and I consider some of the European peoples to be "Great Nations of the World" and thus immune from such a poll.

The English and Germans for example, are clearly not the worst white ethnic group. Much as it pains me to say it, you can't say that about the French either. Or even the Italians and the Greeks.

Barrister

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on December 29, 2012, 07:05:01 PM
There are limited options to the polls here, and I consider some of the European peoples to be "Great Nations of the World" and thus immune from such a poll.

The English and Germans for example, are clearly not the worst white ethnic group. Much as it pains me to say it, you can't say that about the French either. Or even the Italians and the Greeks.

For whatever positives the French have going for them, it still doesn't take them out of the cellar of europe.

Modern Italians and Greeks aren't even white, so they don't qualify for your poll.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sahib

Quote from: Barrister on December 29, 2012, 07:31:54 PM

Modern Italians and Greeks aren't even white, so they don't qualify for your poll.

Unlike their ancient Aryan ancestors?
Stonewall=Worst Mod ever