News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What is the worst white ethnic group?

Started by OttoVonBismarck, December 29, 2012, 12:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please select the white ethnic group that is objectively the worst.

Irish
4 (8.7%)
Non-Irish Celts (Welsh, Bretons, Scots)
2 (4.3%)
East Slavs (Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian)
15 (32.6%)
West Slavs (Poles, Czechs, Slovaks)
0 (0%)
South Slavs (Serbs, Bulgarians, Croats)
19 (41.3%)
Finno-Ugric (Finns, Hungarians)
3 (6.5%)
Turks
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Admiral Yi

East Slavs are gangsters and dictators, and have hott girls.  South Slavs are sex trafficers and ethnic cleansers, and have less hott girls.  South Slavs slightly worse.

Martinus

This is my problem - South Slavs have hotter guys.

merithyn

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 30, 2012, 02:21:54 AM
Next you'll say you're a decendant of Prince Madoc.  :rolleyes: :P

Seriously doubt it since my people were all coal miners and laborers. :P
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Neil

Quote from: merithyn on December 30, 2012, 02:16:06 AM
I was raised Mexican. My blood is Welsh. My friends call me Welshican. :P
I think that how you were raised is more important than your bloodline.  Look at BB.  Even though his blood is that of the Slav, he is not inferior (although he is a lawyer, which is evil).  He thinks and acts like a regular human, which means that he is a regular human.  Culture is the key component, which is why multiculturalism is the greatest evil imaginable.  Not only are we importing inferiority into civilized countries, but we're also robbing inferior people of the chance to become real humans.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Barrister on December 29, 2012, 07:31:54 PM
For whatever positives the French have going for them, it still doesn't take them out of the cellar of europe.

Modern Italians and Greeks aren't even white, so they don't qualify for your poll.

Well, I'd argue I detest the French as much as any other guy who has a father with basically straight English ancestry and a German mother (combining two ethnic groups both with a strong hatred of the French has imbued me with a genetic hatred for the Francophone world), but I can't look past their accomplishments. They've been a power center in Europe for a thousand years, French was the language of culture and diplomacy for generations, their culinary and cultural influences were imitated by the aristocracy of much of the rest of the continent and etc. They had a proper colonial empire, and won many wars.

To me that's just a different sphere than groups like the Irish, whose greatest accomplishment is a string of deeply alcoholic literary figures and Jameson.

The Italians in the modern sense are pretty embarrassing, but I give them some points because Italy was by far the most civilized part of Europe up until probably the 1700s, and in many ways helped to preserve certain civilized behaviors. Not to mention, as an author I read recently has, French architecture and many other cultural traditions that were spread around Europe were actually originally Italian inspire. French Kings hired Italians for art, architecture and etc and then later exported it to the rest of Europe, so again it's hard for me to put Italians on the list of worst white ethnic group.

PDH

I think that the people from Utah are probably the worst.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on December 30, 2012, 09:26:23 PM
I kinda like the French.

They are Americans with a funny accent and without a gun fetish.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Meh, I love the French.  Yeah, they can be a bit obnoxious, but so can we.  They're proud, independent, have a wicked and invaluable intelligence apparatus that has eclipsed the Brits in the Middle East and Africa, and have a foreign policy with an operational tempo exceeded only by ourselves.

Problem between the French and Americans is that we're more alike than either side wants to admit.  It's a sibling thing, two countries holding conflicting patents on who invented modern democracy.

I blame Genet.  No, not that asshole, the other one.

Ed Anger

They let you climb on their tanks on Bastille day.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 30, 2012, 09:49:24 PM
I blame Genet.  No, not that asshole, the other one.
I blame De Gaulle.  I think most modern Francophobia in America probably stems from his idiocy.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Strix

Quote from: mongers on December 29, 2012, 03:44:08 PM
ManU  fans ?  :bowler:

Glory, glory, Man United,
And the reds go marching on, on, on.
Just like the Busby Babes in Days gone by
We'll keep the Red Flags flying high
You've got to see yourself from far and wide
You've got to hear the masses sing with pride
United! Man United!
We're the boys in Red and we're on our way to Wem-ber-ly
Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly!
We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-ly
Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly!
In Seventy-Seven it was Docherty
Atkinson will make it Eighty-Three
And everyone will know just who we are
They'll be singing 'Que Sera Sera'
United! Man United!
We're the boys in Red and we're on our way to Wem-ber-ly
Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly!
Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly!
Glory Glory Man United
Glory Glory Man United
Glory Glory Man United
As the Spurs Go Marching On! On! On!
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher