Scrooge/Grinch/Gremlins/Burgermeister/HeatMiser/HansGruber Pissmunk MegaThread

Started by CountDeMoney, December 23, 2012, 03:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on December 23, 2012, 05:55:16 PM
the fact that they're not hot gets you a buy (bye?). The fact you freaked out at one because of who she workers for is a little off putting. Was it like full on hobo drunk rambling nonsense, or did she know what was going on?

Bah, she's OK people, not her fault anyway.  But she can't park for shit, and that is her fault.  Plenty of spaces to the left, but no, park right on top of my fucking outside mirror.  So I let her know.

Leave me to my misdirected hate, please. 

HVC

Oh, gotcha. I was imagining full on break down. That's cool then. Grinch away my friend, grinch away :)
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Besides, having to live under the Dazzling Urbanites that are in the unit below me is its own karma.

dps

Quote from: Razgovory on December 23, 2012, 06:03:54 PM
Quote from: HVC on December 23, 2012, 05:55:16 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 23, 2012, 05:46:05 PM
Quote from: HVC on December 23, 2012, 05:39:58 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 23, 2012, 04:06:36 PM
I gave the lesbians on the first floor a ration of shit.  And it felt good.

:mad:
you've changed man.

They're transplants, relocated because one of them works for the company that bought mine out. 
The way I see it, they're buying Christmas presents with my salary.  So fuck them, Wall Street, the GOP, the entire Romney family including the fucking horse, and Admiral Yi.

And they're not even hot, either.
the fact that they're not hot gets you a buy (bye?). The fact you freaked out at one because of who she workers for is a little off putting. Was it like full on hobo drunk rambling nonsense, or did she know what was going on?

Huh.  I didn't think of that way.  I just figured that was his colorful way of saying his toilet overflowed or something.

I thought he meant that he literally took a dump on their welcome mat or the like.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 23, 2012, 06:10:01 PM
Besides, having to live under the Dazzling Urbanites that are in the unit below me is its own karma.

:hmm:  Must feel like an Escher engraving.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Well, I had my parents over and it was pretty good. They liked it though mum started to cry at one point (she is not herself after her sister died early this year).

Now I'm drinking eggnog and crying to a Tim Burton movie.

I guess it's time to fire up some drag queen dirty perverted Christmas carol parodies to get back on board.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on December 24, 2012, 02:14:49 PM
Seriously, pull it together, man.

Yeah, I know Batman returns was pretty dreadful, but don't cry over it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 23, 2012, 06:41:55 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 23, 2012, 06:10:01 PM

:hmm:  Must feel like an Escher engraving.

:mellow:

Bad enough I have to listen to them downstairs beating the shit out of each other when da fambly gits together on Sundays, I'm sure the lesbos on the first floor really get the sound effects.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

It's Christnas Eve, so of course I'm watching the required Chevy Chase classic.

That's right, Fletch is on.   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.