News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish 12/21/12 end of the world predictions

Started by lustindarkness, December 20, 2012, 11:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Some predict the end of the world tomorrow, earthquakes, floods, meteors and UFOs. What do you predict will happen tomorrow?

I predict I will go to work like any other day, traffic will suck on the way home like every other Friday evening, and we will have some funny news stories of crazies waiting for the end, maybe some mass suicides.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Grey Fox

It's going to snow & rain. 14 or so Earthquakes under 1.0 on the Richter scale will happen around Quebec. People will die. 30 americans will die from gun shot wounds. Children will be born.

Typical day.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Since it is my last day of work this year I predict firey doom to begin to descend on the planet the second I lock up for the Holidays at 5PM CST.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I checked if there was an End-Of-The-World-Sexathon Orgy tomorrow in Vienna, but it appears it'll be business as usual. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Quote from: Syt on December 20, 2012, 11:24:23 AM
I checked if there was an End-Of-The-World-Sexathon Orgy tomorrow in Vienna, but it appears it'll be business as usual. :(

That stuff is routine in Austria?   :boff:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Admiral Yi

What day is it that skinny girls wear duct tape on their nipples Syt?

Valmy

Quote from: mongers on December 20, 2012, 12:50:47 PM

Just with all your tied up daughters locked in your basement.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

For some reason I used to get the newsletter of a seedy little sex movie theater that hosts a weekly gangbang (condoms only) for 40EUR. I can't say I was ever tempted to check it out. :lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Quote from: Syt on December 20, 2012, 12:53:53 PM

For some reason I used to get the newsletter of a seedy little sex movie theater that hosts a weekly gangbang (condoms only) for 40EUR. I can't say I was ever tempted to check it out. :lol:

People on here will be wishing to subscribe to your newsletter, I'd suggest 20 bucks and you'll do nicely.  :D

Liep

An Icelandic volcano will abrupt again and give the media something to frenzy about, but more gravely it'll disrupt my Christmas travels again. :mad:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

PJL

Some Dutch guy is building an ark for the event. I reckon it'll be more useful over here as we get yet more non stop heavy rain.

lustindarkness

I wish I was invited to this end of world party:
QuoteGiorgio A. Tsoukalos, producer and host of the History Channel's "Ancient Aliens" program, is throwing a party in New Orleans on Friday where he will descend onstage in a mock spaceship. Tsoukalos is a leading proponent of the idea that ancient myths arose from visits by alien astronauts, an idea rejected by many mainstream researchers. Still, Tsoukalos scoffs at the idea that the world will come to an end Friday.
He has the coolest hair ever.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

That sounds really expensive.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on December 20, 2012, 02:25:05 PM

That sounds really expensive.

So, you're saying you can get that sort of action for free ?  :P

garbon

Quote from: mongers on December 20, 2012, 02:32:57 PM
So, you're saying you can get that sort of action for free ?  :P

Well I was thinking along the vein of charges for sex clubs/theaters...but since you asked, yes. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.