News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fogh for NATO?

Started by bogh, March 10, 2009, 04:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogh

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on November 19, 2009, 11:17:12 AM
Lets hope not, we conservatives cant really handle any more single issue ex- Social-Liberals. Please tell me the truth, it was on purpose did you send him over in to our camp, wasnt it?. All part of your cunning master plan to regain power...

He apparently decided to ruin every party I could consider voting for. Bastard.

Liep

Quote from: Valdemar on November 19, 2009, 07:10:04 AM
Quote from: Liep on November 18, 2009, 11:02:55 AM
Quote from: Valdemar on November 18, 2009, 05:36:06 AM
here in Lyngby we had a similar situation.

SF left the "Vision 2010" group that wanted to break the S K power....

They went back to S and K to get the mayor post, giving S and K all the commitee posts  <_<

So they went to election on a promise to get rid of S and K influence, then joined up with them securing S and K another 4 years of mismanagement :(

V

And it all ends with SF out and K still in place. Ahh, local politics. :bleeding:

Yes :(

While I like a "borgeligt flertal"  and V had by far the most votes to have K still in power with the notoriously incompetent Rolf at the head is inexcusable..

He should at the very least have offered V the seat of Mayor given they are the biggest party

V

And you got a new mayor yet again. V is up! Who's next I wonder? :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valdemar

Quote from: Liep on December 01, 2009, 01:32:49 PM
Quote from: Valdemar on November 19, 2009, 07:10:04 AM
Quote from: Liep on November 18, 2009, 11:02:55 AM
Quote from: Valdemar on November 18, 2009, 05:36:06 AM
here in Lyngby we had a similar situation.

SF left the "Vision 2010" group that wanted to break the S K power....

They went back to S and K to get the mayor post, giving S and K all the commitee posts  <_<

So they went to election on a promise to get rid of S and K influence, then joined up with them securing S and K another 4 years of mismanagement :(

V

And it all ends with SF out and K still in place. Ahh, local politics. :bleeding:

Yes :(

While I like a "borgeligt flertal"  and V had by far the most votes to have K still in power with the notoriously incompetent Rolf at the head is inexcusable..

He should at the very least have offered V the seat of Mayor given they are the biggest party

V

And you got a new mayor yet again. V is up! Who's next I wonder? :P

I did? I haven't seen that?

V

schaksen

Quote from: bogh on November 19, 2009, 01:05:14 PM
Quote from: Mr.Penguin on November 19, 2009, 11:17:12 AM
Lets hope not, we conservatives cant really handle any more single issue ex- Social-Liberals. Please tell me the truth, it was on purpose did you send him over in to our camp, wasnt it?. All part of your cunning master plan to regain power...

He apparently decided to ruin every party I could consider voting for. Bastard.
I actually voted for him once in the past  :blush: I stopped doing that many years ago
Formerly known as Gumby, this was/is my pdx nick

Liep

Quote from: schaksen on December 01, 2009, 03:34:31 PM

I actually voted for him once in the past  :blush: I stopped doing that many years ago

We all get wiser. Well, some do.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Any of the Danes got a comment on Troelsgate? Personally I always expected someone from the beer gang (Traktor Troels, Babyface, Dansemusen, Pind, Løkke) to be involved in illegal activities.

Razgovory

I'm working for a way to work "Night and Fogh" into a joke for this thread, but I'm coming up with nothing.  Also I'm watching a movie at the same time so I'm not concentrating.  So feel free to laugh as if I told a good joke.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Octavian

Quote from: Liep on December 04, 2011, 04:43:13 PM
Any of the Danes got a comment on Troelsgate? Personally I always expected someone from the beer gang (Traktor Troels, Babyface, Dansemusen, Cyclops, fadbamsen) to be involved in illegal activities.

Lol beer gang.

Dansemusen and babyface seems to be most likely crown princes now. Perhaps  Vestjyden (Støjberg) og Foghs eyes (Nørby) will become contenders when fadbamsen steps down as head of the crew.

One thing for sure. Den sure nisse (Haarder) won't.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Liep

Haha, fadbamsen is not ready for this interview. :lol:

The Larch

Guys, if you don't give some kind of background nobody is going to understand anything at all about this troelsgate thingie.

Sheilbh

I think it's to do with Nanna Birk Larsen and the Copenhagen mayoral race. Could be wrong.
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

Quote from: The Larch on December 05, 2011, 08:10:48 AM
Guys, if you don't give some kind of background nobody is going to understand anything at all about this troelsgate thingie.

Troels Lund (minister of taxation before the election) had his special adviser leek tax information about the opposition leader to a newspaper a few days before the election. Very illegal, and now the leader of his party, Løkke(fadbamsen), is sweating in front of the cameras trying to not answer any questions that could incriminate him and saying that if you break the law it's illegal. All very fun and very sad for our democracy.

The Larch

Quote from: Liep on December 05, 2011, 08:15:48 AM
Quote from: The Larch on December 05, 2011, 08:10:48 AM

Troels Lund (minister of taxation before the election) had his special adviser leek tax information about the opposition leader to a newspaper a few days before the election. Very illegal, and now the leader of his party, Løkke(fadbamsen), is sweating in front of the cameras trying to not answer any questions that could incriminate him and saying that if you break the law it's illegal. All very fun and very sad for our democracy.

Ok, I'll keep this in mind next time somebody waxes lyrical about the idylic nature of Scandinavian politics in contrast with the den of corruption that is Spanish politics.  :lol:

Liep

Quote from: The Larch on December 05, 2011, 08:20:30 AM

Ok, I'll keep this in mind next time somebody waxes lyrical about the idylic nature of Scandinavian politics in contrast with the den of corruption that is Spanish politics.  :lol:
:weep:

Ed Anger

You can't give the darkies any ammo man.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive