Elementary school shooting gun control pissing contest

Started by Grey Fox, December 14, 2012, 01:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

A humerous proposal a friend of mine posted on facebook...and I think she was being serious. Basically- All these shootings are always men. Ban men from having guns, only let women have them for protection.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on December 19, 2012, 02:47:49 AM
A humerous proposal a friend of mine posted on facebook...and I think she was being serious. Basically- All these shootings are always men. Ban men from having guns, only let women have them for protection.

Of course 11B4V not that long ago posted two examples (one very recent) of females shooters.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Seems more like a testosterone issue. Just flood the water system with estrogen, and the US will be a lovely, peaceful oasis of generosity and love. :wub:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on December 19, 2012, 08:27:40 AM
Just flood the water system with estrogen, and the US will be a lovely, peaceful oasis of generosity and love. :wub:

And male breasts.  I don't think so.   :mad:

Neil

Seems more like a testosterone issue. Just flood the water system with estrogen, and the US will be a lovely, peaceful oasis of generosity and love. :wub:
A common misconception.  When it comes to working together for the betterment of society, women are far, far worse than men.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 19, 2012, 08:30:57 AM
Just flood the water system with estrogen, and the US will be a lovely, peaceful oasis of generosity and love. :wub:

And male breasts.  I don't think so.   :mad:

Have you looked around you lately, man? Do you not already SEE the male breasts flopping around on the beach?? :contract:

Quote from: Neil on December 19, 2012, 08:43:04 AM
A common misconception.  When it comes to working together for the betterment of society, women are far, far worse than men.

Well, we'd be putting flowers in gun barrels instead of bullets. :)

Ed Anger

Great, the United States of Human Resources. Pass.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 19, 2012, 08:50:21 AM

:lol:

Yeah, not sure I'm ready for that, either. Maybe we can just find a few hermaphrodites to lead things.

HVC

already being done. The pill infused pee is wrecking ecological havoc.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Quote from: merithyn on December 19, 2012, 08:48:20 AM
No, the Presidentette would be having girls killed because they were mean to her in high school.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 19, 2012, 08:50:21 AM

No shit.  Welcome to the Department of Defense Building Bridges Across Stakeholder Silos.

Razgovory

Quote from: merithyn on December 19, 2012, 08:48:20 AM

Quote from: Neil on December 19, 2012, 08:43:04 AM

You know, they really are more effective when they shoot bullets.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Madeleine Albright bombed the shit out of the Serbs.  Golda Meir killed the hell out of the Egyptians and Syrians.  Margaret Thatcher caved in hundreds of Argentinian skulls with her purse.

merithyn

Admiral Yi

Quote from: merithyn on December 19, 2012, 09:47:00 AM
:secret: It was a joke.  :secret:

A joke in the sense that you think the opposite, or a joke in the sense that you'd prefer not to debate it?