Elementary school shooting gun control pissing contest

Started by Grey Fox, December 14, 2012, 01:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on December 24, 2012, 02:24:15 PM
Following is the letter of resignation sent last week by former President George Bush to the National Rifle Association: May 3, 1995

However, your broadside against Federal agents deeply offends my own sense of decency and honor; and it offends my concept of service to country. It indirectly slanders a wide array of government law enforcement officials, who are out there, day and night, laying their lives on the line for all of us.

Interesting how the congressional Republicans have blocked nominees for Director of ATF since it was swept under Treasury in 2006 on behalf of the GUN NUTS(tm). 
They even shitcanned Dubya's pick, who was Father Ashcroft's good buddy.  And Obama's pick has been waiting for a confirmation hearing all this time.

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on December 24, 2012, 01:30:58 PM
Quote from: HVC on December 24, 2012, 01:18:05 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 24, 2012, 01:16:10 PM
Just renewed my membership btw :contract:
you make baby Jesus cry. And just before his birthday too.

They put out a good magazine :D

Plus the rifle & pistol club I'm trying to join requires NRA membership.

The American Hunter Mag is the best IMO.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 24, 2012, 08:54:51 AM
Then make a real statement.  Terminate your membership to the NRA.
Maybe if more members did that, NRA leadership would get the point and stop going full retard.

Hell, I own handguns, too.  But I'd never belong to that organization, exactly because of its leadership.

I let it ride for now.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on December 24, 2012, 03:07:42 PM
The American Hunter Mag is the best IMO.

Are your pages as sticky as derspiess's copies?

11B4V

CountDeMoney

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

:lol:

I'm so not going to post mine.  :P

Besides, the "Protocols of the Elder Lawyers of Zion" isn't even a real magazine
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

11B4V

Idiocy begets idiocy.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bank-of-america-allegedly-drops-mcmillan-gun-company-for-political-reasons/

Mcmillan is a high end custom outfit with prices out of reach of the nutjobs.

Magpul is known high cap mags. They i can understand.

CountDeMoney

QuoteCops: Killer of 2 NY firemen had same make, caliber rifle used in Connecticut school massacre
By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, December 25, 12:18 PM

WEBSTER, N.Y. — Police say the man who lured firefighters in Webster, N.Y., into a deadly ambush had the same make and caliber semiautomatic rifle as the one used in the Connecticut school massacre.

Webster Police Chief Gerald Pickering said Tuesday that 62-year-old William Spengler was armed with a .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle, a .38-caliber revolver and a 12-gauge shotgun in Monday's ambush. Spengler killed two firefighters and wounded two others before fatally shooting himself.

Police have not said which weapon or weapons were used to shoot the firefighters.

Spengler, who set his house on fire to lure the first responders, left a note saying he wanted to burn down the neighborhood and kill as many people as possible. But the note didn't give a motive for the shooting.