Elementary school shooting reported in Newtown, Conn.

Started by garbon, December 14, 2012, 11:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on December 18, 2012, 09:29:14 AM
I HAVEN'T HAD BLUEBERRIES IN A LONG TIME!  :mad:

And with that overreaction, blueberries shall be forever linked to you.

Smooth move ex lax.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

...he says, as he writes HELTER SKELTER in blueberry juice on the walls.

Ed Anger

Next morning, the blueberry muffins are raped by a Slavic man in a track suit at Tim Horton's.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

QuoteInvestigators digging through the old records were stunned to find that weekly the suspect had delivered 4 crates of blueberries to his house.  Speaking off the record, a source said 'With that news, I can only imagine the horror that this led to.'  Police have begun raiding wholesale fruit dealers in an effort to stop these events from happening again.

Some day we will not be laughing.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

DGuller

OttoVonBismarck

How would Languish respond if one of our own participated in one of these shootings? Close down? Do our best to try and avoid any publicity coming to the site?

DGuller

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on December 18, 2012, 09:55:57 AM
How would Languish respond if one of our own participated in one of these shootings? Close down? Do our best to try and avoid any publicity coming to the site?
Languish already has an automatic protection built in for such an occasion.  It crashes when the number of visitors exceeds 20.

Darth Wagtaros

I can only hope that Raz or more likely ussdefiant keep us off the radar.
PDH!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on December 18, 2012, 09:55:57 AM

If a Languishite did such a deed, we would all be fucked.  :D We'd have cops and reporters combing through every bad joke made about CdM's sexual habits over the last decade, and the results would not be pretty.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 18, 2012, 10:00:11 AM
I can only hope that Raz or more likely ussdefiant keep us off the radar.

Personally, I'm voting for Lettow.   ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Syt

Meanwhile my sisters share on Facebook images/quotes against gun control and calling the genocide on unborn infants worse than what guns do. :bleeding:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on December 18, 2012, 10:22:46 AM
Meanwhile my sisters share on Facebook images/quotes against gun control and calling the genocide on unborn infants worse than what guns do. :bleeding:

I, too, am against using guns for abortions.

It wouldn't happen if we armed the fetuses.  :mad: