12/16 4:05 ET   Seattle   -5.5   At Buffalo   43
12/16 4:05 ET   Detroit   -6.5   At Arizona   44
12/16 4:25 ET   Pittsburgh   -1.5   At Dallas   44
12/16 4:25 ET   At Oakland   -3   Kansas City   44
12/16 8:30 ET   At New England   -5   San Francisco   46.5

Monday Night Football Line
12/17 8:40 ET   At Tennessee   -2   NY Jets   41.5

No thread from Seedy this week.

I've got the Bengals Defense going tonight for me in my money league playoffs.  Good start so far, don't let me down spiess.

sbr

It's a pretty interesting week this week.  There are some really crappy games (2 of them in prime time) but some very important games as well.  I count 7 games with serious playoff implications and a couple more than have probably-not-playoff-teams-but-maybe-if things-break-right-they-could-be.  Should be fun.

CountDeMoney

Football sucks.  Life sucks.  WEEK 15:  WHO CARES ANYMORE? WHATS IT MATTER?

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 13, 2012, 09:29:42 PM
Football sucks.  Life sucks.  WEEK 15:  WHO CARES ANYMORE? WHATS IT MATTER?

Cam Cameron is gone!! :w00t:

derspiess

Typical Bengals-- get off to a roaring start and then concede all momentum in the 2nd quarter.  I guess usually they do that in the 3rd quarter.  Oh shit, there's still a 3rd quarter to be played :bleeding:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

I'm not watching the game just following it online, but WHY DOES DALTON KEEP FUMBLING?!?

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on December 13, 2012, 10:34:25 PM
I'm not watching the game just following it online, but WHY DOES DALTON KEEP FUMBLING?!?

Who cares.  The Eagles are apparently determined to out-fumble him.  This game has gotten fun to watch in the last few minutes :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on December 13, 2012, 11:16:36 PM
Quote from: sbr on December 13, 2012, 10:34:25 PM

Who cares.  The Eagles are apparently determined to out-fumble him.  This game has gotten fun to watch in the last few minutes :)

It looks like it.  The defensive TD makes up for the points Dalton gave them with the fumbles.

I'm looking at 28 points from my D, great start for my playoff run. :showoff:

derspiess

Bengals now hold the second playoff spot and the Steelers are on the outside looking in.  For the next couple of days, anyway :P

Valmy

It would be so freaking typical for the Redskins to miraculously beat the Giants and Ravens only to lose to Cleveland.  Not looking forward to Sunday at all, especially if they are going to use a 50% RGIII.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on December 14, 2012, 01:01:48 AM
It would be so freaking typical for the Redskins to miraculously beat the Giants and Ravens only to lose to Cleveland.  Not looking forward to Sunday at all, especially if they are going to use a 50% RGIII.
They really are being foolish if they do so. Can no one think of the future there?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Alcibiades

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 14, 2012, 01:13:54 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 14, 2012, 01:01:48 AM
They really are being foolish if they do so. Can no one think of the future there?

Shanahan already is  :D
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

Man, the Jets really do have a chance at the playoffs with that cream puff schedule. They would for sure be one of the worst playoff teams of all time if that happened.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 14, 2012, 01:53:50 AM
Man, the Jets really do have a chance at the playoffs with that cream puff schedule. They would for sure be one of the worst playoff teams of all time if that happened.
Wait a minute.  A Cheatriots fan is complaining about another team's easy schedule?

You sicken me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Man, Vontaze Burfict may be one of the best up & coming LBs in the AFC.  If he keeps his head on straight (which is a pretty big "if"), he could be big.