And we're back!

Main Menu

Rule, Britannia!

Started by Caliga, December 03, 2012, 02:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Solmyr on December 05, 2012, 10:38:46 AM
Quote from: merithyn on December 05, 2012, 09:06:48 AM
Anyway, I wish them all well, and may the new heir be fat and happy. :)

How did you manage to get a picture of Harry taken 30 years in the future? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on December 05, 2012, 10:13:11 PM
Quote from: Solmyr on December 05, 2012, 10:38:46 AM
Quote from: merithyn on December 05, 2012, 09:06:48 AM
Anyway, I wish them all well, and may the new heir be fat and happy. :)

How did you manage to get a picture of Harry taken 30 years in the future? :hmm:

Coach Harris there is from Missouri.  I remember he was in a bunch of commercials telling Missourians not to attack tourists.  At least that's what I got from it anyway.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 05, 2012, 06:50:02 AM
Twins are so common in my wife's family that if she gets pregnant three times, one of those will be twins. Fuck this having babies crap.

Having babies is awesome :wub:

Though I do here they get troublesome as they get older :hmm:

Anyway a possible heir and spare on her first try?  Nice.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Brazen on December 05, 2012, 07:56:16 AM
Badly executed prank phone call by Aussie DJs pretending to be the Queen and Prince Charles fools gullible hospital staff:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/day-fm-duo-impersonate-queen/story-e6frg6n6-1226530546575

This has had an unfortunate sequel :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838

Ed Anger

Right now, Howard Stern listeners are practicing thier accents to get in on this prank shit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Phillip V

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

QuoteThe woman's body was found at an address in Weymouth Street, London, which is around the corner from King Edward VII Hospital on Beaumont Street. Police described the circumstance of her death as "unexplained."

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 07, 2012, 02:54:50 PM
QuoteThe woman’s body was found at an address in Weymouth Street, London, which is around the corner from King Edward VII Hospital on Beaumont Street. Police described the circumstance of her death as "unexplained."

Well she leaked information of vital national interest to a foriegn power. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

merithyn

Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2012, 02:56:54 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 07, 2012, 02:54:50 PM
QuoteThe woman's body was found at an address in Weymouth Street, London, which is around the corner from King Edward VII Hospital on Beaumont Street. Police described the circumstance of her death as "unexplained."

Well she leaked information of vital national interest to a foriegn power.

She didn't. She just passed the call on to another nurse who did so.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Valmy

Quote from: merithyn on December 07, 2012, 02:59:43 PM
She didn't. She just passed the call on to another nurse who did so.

Treachery must be purged at the root!

The Brain

Journalists are scum. Film at 11.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

Pretty amazingly freaky turn of events...

Quote from: Caliga on December 04, 2012, 07:54:53 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 04, 2012, 07:51:15 PM
Josq just cried out in pain.
If Henry VIII met Josq and realized that he represents the average English kid these days, he'd cut his own fucking head off.
Because Henry VIII had more in common with what the actual average English kid these days is like :p
██████
██████
██████

Caliga