Main Menu

Rule, Britannia!

Started by Caliga, December 03, 2012, 02:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: HVC on December 03, 2012, 11:58:15 PM
he just wants the son of a stable boy to be king

Who would that be?  :huh:

Because William is growing into a spitting image of Charles. Unlike Harry who is very much like the colonel Diana was boning at the time.

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on December 03, 2012, 11:54:34 PM
Grallon was certainly very pro-William.

Yeah, but then he is very pro-adolescent boys. But then William turned 17 and grallon lost interest.

Gups

Quote from: Martinus on December 04, 2012, 03:24:00 AM

Because William is growing into a spitting image of Charles. Unlike Harry who is very much like the colonel Diana was boning at the time.

Had no idea Di was into strap-ons. Wish I'd paid more attention now.

Caliga

I was about to make that joke. :Embarrass:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

Quote from: Martinus on December 04, 2012, 03:24:00 AM
Quote from: HVC on December 03, 2012, 11:58:15 PM
he just wants the son of a stable boy to be king

Who would that be?  :huh:

i get the names of the brotehr confused. i'm a bad subject lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

dps

Graham Smith of anti-monarchy group Republic called Kate's pregnancy a "private, personal matter" for her and William, saying the flood of media coverage was disproportionate

"We've heard today that our future head of state is on the way. It's a pretty bizarre way of choosing someone for public office," he said.

You know, it's one thing to be anti-monarchist.  But given how common monarchies have been throughtout much of human history, calling monarchy "bizarre" calls into question your grasp of reality.

viper37

Quote from: Caliga on December 03, 2012, 02:16:23 PM
I read this and started humming Rule, Britannia! in my head. :bowler:
You should adopt them, as your King & Queen.  It's what's missing ot make a great country of America.  That way, little girls could grow up dreaming of becoming a princess, instead of dreaming they become President.  ;) :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Caliga

No.  My ancestors fought a war to get rid of that shit. :showoff:

Just because I think it's neat that the Windsors will not die out soon doesn't mean I want to be supporting their asses myself. :)

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on December 04, 2012, 01:33:17 PM
No.  My ancestors fought a war to get rid of that shit. :showoff:

Our ancestors did a lot of things. Not sure why that should be the primary motivating factor.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on December 04, 2012, 01:37:58 PM
Our ancestors did a lot of things. Not sure why that should be the primary motivating factor.
:hmm: ummm... because Fox News said so? :)

merithyn

Quote from: viper37 on December 04, 2012, 09:09:11 AM
You should adopt them, as your King & Queen.  It's what's missing ot make a great country of America. 

Yes, yes we should. :)

QuoteThat way, little girls could grow up dreaming of becoming a princess, instead of dreaming they become President.  ;) :P

:huh:

Why can't they be both? :unsure:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Valmy

Yeah pretty sure they already dream both of those things  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on December 04, 2012, 01:45:49 PM
Yeah pretty sure they already dream both of those things  :P

Dreaming to be President sounds like an awful dream.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

It's a good dream for an extreme narcissist to have I think. :hmm:

merithyn

Nah. My daughter wants to be president so she can help people. I keep telling her that that's not what they do, but she doesn't believe me.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...