News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Rule, Britannia!

Started by Caliga, December 03, 2012, 02:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I know mustache rides are on the rise in the Middle East.

HVC

Too mean Garbon, too mean.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2012, 04:04:04 PM
I know mustache rides are on the rise in the Middle East.

Well yes, you should pay more attention to me than Cal. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

Quote from: Caliga on December 03, 2012, 02:16:23 PM
This will go a long way toward keeping Harry the Bastard off the throme.

Will he invade and conquer Normandy?

Tonitrus

I thought Charles was a huge PETA supporter...that should put CdM squarely into the monarchist camp.  :P

HVC

He does seem to have a thing for horses...
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Caliga

Quote from: Solmyr on December 03, 2012, 04:18:29 PM
I get the impression Harry is more interested in conquering tail than Normandy.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Solmyr

Quote from: Caliga on December 03, 2012, 05:12:39 PM
Quote from: Solmyr on December 03, 2012, 04:18:29 PM
I get the impression Harry is more interested in conquering tail than Normandy.

He'd get some French girls in the deal so it's a win-win.

Admiral Yi

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2012, 02:49:45 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 03, 2012, 02:46:37 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2012, 02:33:51 PM
Meh, Charles should be skipped anyway.
A very popular viewpoint with gays.  Why don't you just come out of the closet already?
He's sullied the monarchy with his previous silliness.  His embarrassments cannot be erased.

Besides, the will of the people demand the offspring of Diana.  The nice one, not the minger ginger whinger one.
The will of 14-year old girls and gays (which is usually the same thing).

If I ever hear about some guy geting arrested for homoness in a public bathroom in Baltimore, I'll know it was you.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Neil, like I said on the first page, you're off base. Perhaps if there was a chance that it skipped Charles and when directly to Harry then you might have a leg to stand on.

Neil

Grallon was certainly very pro-William.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HVC

he just wants the son of a stable boy to be king

Josquius

The tourist industry is thus secured for another year :salute:
██████
██████
██████