News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 12 - Happy Mediocre Football Day

Started by Neil, November 22, 2012, 09:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I'm surprised beanie wells' legs haven't fallen off yet. Dude is snakebit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

So, since Harbaugh is the one who drove the nail into Norv's San Diego coffin, does that mean the Ravens have first call on him when he goes back to being an offensive coordinator?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on November 25, 2012, 08:32:52 PM
So, since Harbaugh is the one who drove the nail into Norv's San Diego coffin, does that mean the Ravens have first call on him when he goes back to being an offensive coordinator?

I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.  Cam can go interview for San Diego, and drive that franchise farther into the ground.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 25, 2012, 08:25:38 PM
QuoteNov 25 5:35pm   Beanie WellsP (Ari - RB) Add   Free Agents   Dallas Egos
   Martellus Bennett (NYG - TE) Drop   Dallas Egos   Waivers   

I see what you did there.  You realize today was just a dick tease, right?  Sucker.

First, I was planning to do that before the week started.

Second, I'm so desperate for an RB2 right now that I would probably pick up Emmitt Smith if he suited up again. :P

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 25, 2012, 08:43:49 PM
I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.  Cam can go interview for San Diego, and drive that franchise farther into the ground.

I want to know why the fuck the Ravens hired an OC off a 1-15 HC season.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on November 25, 2012, 09:05:24 PM
I want to know why the fuck the Ravens hired an OC off a 1-15 HC season.

Because the Ravens were the team that was the "1" in 1-15?  :lol:

CountDeMoney

Fucking Giants got out of their November swoon a week early.  Assholes.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 25, 2012, 08:43:49 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 25, 2012, 08:32:52 PM
As stupid as San Diego is, I think that 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me' applies there.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on November 25, 2012, 09:42:55 PM
As stupid as San Diego is, I think that 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me' applies there.

Well, AJ Smith--who is as much to blame, if not more so, as Norv for San Diego's problems--should be fired if Norv is fired, but Alex Spanos is still the owner, and he won't fire himself.

MadBurgerMaker

PFT is saying JJ Watt may be fined for a hit on Stafford.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/25/watt-could-be-facing-fine-should-have-been-flagged-for-stafford-hit/

:blink:  It's illegal, going by what the link says, if the defender's helmet touches the QB's at any time during the tackle, even if the contact starts lower. :blink:

Neil

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Motherfucker.  I'm gonna  lose in my money league.  I had a 40 point lead going into tonight; I had Rogers and he had Eli and 2 GB WRs.  How the hell could I lose that?

Broke my 9 game win streak. :mad:

CountDeMoney

Gotta love the Plain Dealer headlines:

QuoteVictory over Steelers always a thing of beauty
A win over Pittsburgh is a win over Pittsburgh is a ... oh, the humanity, that was some unwatchable football Sunday.

katmai

Quote from: sbr on November 26, 2012, 01:17:14 AM
Motherfucker.  I'm gonna  lose in my money league.  I had a 40 point lead going into tonight; I had Rogers and he had Eli and 2 GB WRs.  How the hell could I lose that?

Broke my 9 game win streak. :mad:
Can Nick Foles and the Philly kicker get 18 or more points between them tonight? Cause if they don't i will win, which need badly to insure making the playoffs as next week is last of regular season in LFFL.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son