News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ahhh, the 20 year class reunion

Started by Ed Anger, May 16, 2009, 03:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

The time is coming in a young man's life when he must ask the question:

Do I want to meet those fuckers from my graduating class?

My 20th year class reunion is coming up, and I thought I'd spitball ideas off the retards here. Any of you old fuckers gone to yours? I know you youngsters wouldn't go to yours, since you emo fags are going to kill yourselves in an emo frenzy before 5 years are up, let alone 20.

I should Peter Griffin it....

Just for the hell of it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 16, 2009, 03:54:33 PMDo I want to meet those fuckers from my graduating class?

They stopped sending me notices after I told the alumni office to fuck off;  I didn't like them then, why the fuck would I want to see them now?

Ed Anger

I just want to know if the prick who was going to West Point in '90 got greased by his own troops somewhere.

Fucker was the type to wake up with a grenade in his cot. Goddamn ROTC asshole.

HVC

Take your young wife and watch the faces of the guys who married the now bloated out cheerleaders of 20 years past :p
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on May 16, 2009, 04:03:47 PM
Take your young wife and watch the faces of the guys who married the now bloated out cheerleaders of 20 years past :p

Yeah, introduce her to the women I fucked back in '87,'88 and '89. Good idea.

That is sarcasm son.

vinraith

You should definitely go, in the astronaut suit, with the cowboy hat. Also, avoid Peter's mistake and superglue the hat on. That way they'll have to believe you.

sbr

I debated going to mine last year but decided that if I hadn't seen them in 20 years I could probably go the rest of my life without seeing them again.

Pedrito

Next year there will be mine, but I was never invited to other reunions.

And I heartily thank Hod for this.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 16, 2009, 04:12:04 PM
Quote from: HVC on May 16, 2009, 04:03:47 PM

Yeah, introduce her to the women I fucked back in '87,'88 and '89. Good idea.

That is sarcasm son.
What could go wrong? :unsure: :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ape

Only way I'd go to any of my reunions is with either a chainsaw or a shotgun.  :menace:

though a bulldozer also has it's apeal  :yes:

Caliga

Never been to one, never plan on going.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

saskganesh

went to mine. it was great. half the class showed. almost everyone was nicer than they were in HS. a lot of the girls had blossomed out too, they were now women in all their power. good flirt zone.

most of the folks seemed to be lawyers, academics, doctors or stockbrokers. a large minority of the folks had odd careers (like me)...ska promoter, potato farmer, rockabilly star. being curious about the human condition, I closed the bar both nights.
humans were created in their own image

Ed Anger

DisturbedPervert

Don't think so, I'm still in contact with anyone I'd be interested in seeing again.  Although it might be fun trying to bang some of the chicks I was too dumb to get back then.  I bet the divorcees are easy pickings.