Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Brazen

Martinus

I would say Alf, Dynasty and Robin of Sherwood bring back the best memories. I suspect they would be unwatchable today though. :P

11B4V

For me without a doubt. In the Heat of the Night.

and I didnt even see it on that list. 1988-1995
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Dynasty, Out of This World, The Cosby Show and though not listed there (presumably because of it showing up in two decades) - Murder, She Wrote.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

merithyn

Moonlighting, Murder, She Wrote, Remington Steele, Fantasy Island

:wub:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Eddie Teach

The Smurfs or Inspector Gadget. I was a young'un. I did enjoy watching Cheers in syndication in high school.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Drakken

Kidd Video, and I kinda liked Miami Vice.

Also, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. The TV game show was awesome, even with the barbershop singers.

Syt

I was a kid when Fall Guy with Lee Majors was on, and it was seminal in my elementary school years.

Have to think about absolute favorite, though, because there's so many good ones.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Pedrito

Too many to choose only one:

Magnum P.I., Moonlighting, The Twilight Zone, Miami Vice, The Cosby Show, The Dukes of Hazzard (oh cousin Daisy :wub:), and others.

I had to wrestle control of the remote with my sister, who loved Three's Company, Eight is Enough, LoveBoat and Fantasy Island: god, how I hated that Tattoo midget.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

11B4V

Quote from: Pedrito on November 16, 2012, 11:34:57 AM
Too many to choose only one:

Magnum P.I., Moonlighting, The Twilight Zone, Miami Vice, The Cosby Show, The Dukes of Hazzard (oh cousin Daisy :wub:), and others.

I had to wrestle control of the remote with my sister, who loved Three's Company, Eight is Enough, LoveBoat and Fantasy Island: god, how I hated that Tattoo midget.

L.

;)
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Larch

For US shows it'd be a toss up between the A Team and Knight Rider, two staples of the childhood of any Spanish kid who grew up during that era.  :P

Ed Anger

Blossom. In a very special episode, Joey gets raped.

WHOA!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

:lol:

I guess Magnum PI or Three's Company.  I didn't watch, or at least don't remember, a ton of television at that age, and what I do remember is largely kiddie fare, e.g. G.I Joe and Transformers and such.  Was Garfield and Friends 80s or 90s?  I liked that.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)