News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The next Star Trek MMORPG: Another Epic Fail?

Started by CountDeMoney, May 16, 2009, 08:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Mine went without bug but I did get my ass handed to me by a bunch of klingon.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 19, 2010, 07:00:25 AM
Mine went without bug but I did get my ass handed to me by a bunch of klingon.

Yeah, I had a tought time with that one - didnt finish it.

Grey Fox

Nor did I, it's actually the last time I could play which was Friday.

Stupid Cryptics. If you instance the shit out of everything, how the hell can you run out of place?

Barrister

I have no idea what that means...   :huh:

I do like being able to just talk to Starfleet via subspace to turn in your quests.  No travelling back to Starbase just to hand them in.  :)

Was thrown into a couple of groups last night.  Nice little feature I think, although some people aren't real talkative...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

You know what I'd like to be able to do?  Log in.  Hasn't been possible for the past 3 days.  :cry:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

Yeah I was able to log right in last night (first time that's happened for 3 days).

Of course I made sure not to log off afterwards...

Crazy_Ivan80

Grey Fox

I was able to log in last nite! Finally reached lvl 5.

Barrister

Launch can't get here fast enough. :(

I did the Starbase 24 battles last night.  Fun, but kind of a mess.  A whole bunch of player ships, and a whole bunch of AI Klingons, all swarming each other.  It's amazing how a half dozen Mirandas can take down even a full Battlecruiser in not time flat.

Of course once or twice I managed to gain AI aggro, and I deid before I had any chance to react...

Grey Fox

I flew in the Klingon Swarm before the rest of the group could get there. I died in half a second.

Stay with the group.

crazy canuck

I beamed over to whatever ship is in that scenario to do the rescue mission and got my ass handed to me by a bunch of Klingons and their war dogs.

I assume what I was supposed to do was form a party before going down.

Seen

Had my first auto-group ground mission. That was freat fun except my teammates didnt say a single word and kept running as fast as they could trough it. At first I also was a bit stunned one teammate took all the goodies but it seems loot from fallen enemies is divided, just not the stationary loot? The mission itself was strange as well, the Klingons, that were angry at us for protecting the ambassador, protect him when it reveals who he is. Shouldnt they taunt "I told you so!" and shoot him when it runs towards them? 

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 20, 2010, 04:14:23 PM
I beamed over to whatever ship is in that scenario to do the rescue mission and got my ass handed to me by a bunch of Klingons and their war dogs.

I assume what I was supposed to do was form a party before going down.

It was just me when I beamed down.  I had one wipe, but was otherwise able to handle the Klingons fairly easily.  Fairly standard MMO tactics really - try and take down the biggest Klingon first, then take down the others.  The doggies are annoying but they can outflank you if you're not careful.

MadBurgerMaker

There's a bug that sometimes causes you to appear on a map alone, when your away team is actually supposed to be with you.