News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The next Star Trek MMORPG: Another Epic Fail?

Started by CountDeMoney, May 16, 2009, 08:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

I can't.

Reason : At Work.

How Jaronesque of me.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on January 12, 2010, 01:00:08 PM

So the Open Beta starts... now.  Someone tell me if they're able to log in at all.

My download will finish in about 8-10 hours, just in time for me to turn off the computer before heading for work :thumbsup:

Alcibiades

My download keep stopping at a little past 50%, 3 times now.  Should I : call my ISP?  :hmm:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Quote from: Tamas on January 12, 2010, 01:34:11 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 12, 2010, 01:00:08 PM

So the Open Beta starts... now.  Someone tell me if they're able to log in at all.

My download will finish in about 8-10 hours, just in time for me to turn off the computer before heading for work :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 12, 2010, 01:34:39 PM
My download keep stopping at a little past 50%, 3 times now.  Should I : call my ISP?  :hmm:

Tell me you are using some download agent so you are not starting from sratch each time.

And BB, my thumbsup was ironic :P

Alcibiades

The one I'm using doesnt seem to want to let File planet recover.  Same situation as my last download manager if I recall.   :shutup:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Ran home at lunch.

Logged in.

Character creation looks very cool.

Could not log into gameworld however, and got kicked.  Not enough time to try again.

Barrister

Tried a second time.  Could log in.

Just for GF I jumped.

Then I logged off to go back to work.

Tamas

The god damn hype you guys are making (better than any marketing team, screw you nerds), will probably make me wake up an hour early so I can launch patching and MAYBE glance at character generation.

Do you guys know if you can keep your open beta character after launch? I guess unlikely especially if you did not preorder.

So U.S.S. Hunyadi will hav to wait.

Grey Fox

katmai

finished tutorial on my guy and he's sitting in spacedock waiting for you hosers.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Completed Character Génération.

Whats your name Katmai?

Alcibiades

Hangs on retrieving list of characters.   :)