NFL Week 11: Where's the back up QB? WHERES THE OVERRIDE? THE OVERRIDE?

Started by CountDeMoney, November 15, 2012, 08:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2012, 02:46:00 PM
Even on a Ravens prime time Sunday, I get Gumbel and Dierdorf with the Browns and Cowboys. 

I am convinced they will be doing the play-by-play and color in my afterlife.  A SUPERLATIVE DEATH BY A PREMIER PLAYER IN THIS AFTERLIFE

:nelson:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 18, 2012, 03:09:37 PM

That's OK, yours will be watching Akili Smith getting drafted, over and over and over, while watching David Klinger overthrow receivers on deep posts, with Turk Schonert warming up on the sidelines.

MadBurgerMaker

It would be great if the Texans would stop playing like shit now.

CountDeMoney

Cleveland, as usual, is melting down like a chocolate Easter bunny held under derspiess's armpit too long.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2012, 03:13:10 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 18, 2012, 03:09:37 PM

That's OK, yours will be watching Akili Smith getting drafted, over and over and over, while watching David Klinger overthrow receivers on deep posts, with Turk Schonert warming up on the sidelines.

The Turk was, for a brief moment, the most popular guy in town.

Anywho, why don't  you just watch NFL RedZone instead of the Browns?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 18, 2012, 03:50:44 PM
Anywho, why don't  you just watch NFL RedZone instead of the Browns?

Verizon FIOS fucked us;  turned it into a subscriber channel this year.  Must be a union somewhere driving down their profits.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 18, 2012, 03:33:34 PM
It would be great if the Texans would stop playing like shit now.
So they did.  Jacksonville obligingly went into soft zones, and the Texans said LOL.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 18, 2012, 04:09:14 PM
Dallas. :lmfao:

No kidding.  And all the ESPN heads were saying "No way! They don't lose to bad teams, just the good ones!"

Romo knows not the difference.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2012, 02:46:00 PM
Even on a Ravens prime time Sunday, I get Gumbel and Dierdorf with the Browns and Cowboys. 

I am convinced they will be doing the play-by-play and color in my afterlife.  A SUPERLATIVE DEATH BY A PREMIER PLAYER IN THIS AFTERLIFE

And since there can never be enough Gumbel and Dierdorf how about some extra, at no charge?

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2012, 04:10:31 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 18, 2012, 04:09:14 PM
Dallas. :lmfao:

No kidding.  And all the ESPN heads were saying "No way! They don't lose to bad teams, just the good ones!"

Romo knows not the difference.

It was Keyshawn Johnson who said that, who is not your average talking head.  He is much dumber.

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Schaub tied Warren Moon at #2 for passing yards in a single game with 527 today.  5TDs and 2INTs.  Andre Johnson ended up with 273 of those yards and 1TD, the game winner.

sbr

Alright Broncos you have the game wrapped up, the Chargers have no heart and won't come back.

Now pull Manning so I can have an outside shot at beating Seedy in LFFL.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 18, 2012, 05:38:09 PM
Hey Schaub tied Warren Moon at #2 for passing yards in a single game with 527 today.  5TDs and 2INTs.  Andre Johnson ended up with 273 of those yards and 1TD, the game winner.

Holy crap Norm Van Brocklin from 1951 holds the record.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

Quote from: Valmy on November 18, 2012, 07:12:03 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 18, 2012, 05:38:09 PM

Holy crap Norm Van Brocklin from 1951 holds the record.

Just watch the Patriots score a couple more and Tim will be saying how he broke the all time single game scoring record.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM