NFL Week 11: Where's the back up QB? WHERES THE OVERRIDE? THE OVERRIDE?

Started by CountDeMoney, November 15, 2012, 08:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

QuoteNFL Lines For Week 11
NFL Line 11/15 - 11/19, 2012

Date & Time    Favorite    Line    Underdog    Total
11/15 8:25 ET    At Buffalo    -2.5    Miami    45.5

11/18 1:00 ET    At Washington    -3.5    Philadelphia    43.5
11/18 1:00 ET    Green Bay    -3.5    At Detroit    52
11/18 1:00 ET    At Atlanta    -10    Arizona    44
11/18 1:00 ET    Tampa Bay    -1.5    At Carolina    48.5
11/18 1:00 ET    At Dallas    -8    Cleveland    43.5
11/18 1:00 ET    At St. Louis    -3.5    NY Jets    38.5
11/18 4:25 ET    At New England    -9    Indianapolis    53.5
11/18 1:00 ET    At Houston    -15.5    Jacksonville    40.5
11/18 1:00 ET    Cincinnati    -3.5    At Kansas City    43.5
11/18 4:05 ET    New Orleans    -5    At Oakland    54.5
11/18 4:25 ET    At Denver    -7.5    San Diego    48.5

11/18 8:30 ET    Baltimore    -3.5    At Pittsburgh    40.5

Monday Night Football Line
11/19 8:40 ET    At San Francisco    -5.5    Chicago    38.5

Rapistbuger is out with a dislocated everything, Nick Foles is taking the 1st team snaps with the Dogkillers, Garcia is Garcia while Tebow is in suicide counseling, Jason Campbell is playing for Cutler, and there's no guarantee that Alex Smith will play for the Niners.

Little birdies are saying that the Steelheads are considering Charlie Batch over Leftwich for the Ravens.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

You know, I'm glad that Rex Ryan didn't get the Ravens job.  When your locker room feels alright going to the media to trash another player, even one as bad as Tebow, there's a problem.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Valmy

Woah.  You know the Eagles have gone to shit when they are dogs against the Redskins.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

9 point favorites against the Colts? That sounds a bit high, especially with our defense.  :huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on November 15, 2012, 08:42:35 AM
Woah.  You know the Eagles have gone to shit when they are dogs against the Redskins.

Hi my name is Valmy and i haven't been watching the Eagles at all this season.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on November 15, 2012, 08:41:03 AM
You know, I'm glad that Rex Ryan didn't get the Ravens job. 

Yeah, there's a reason he wasn't hired by SD, Atlanta or Baltimore before finally landing the NYJ job.

He's like the Chris Christie of the NFL;  sure, it's cute the first couple months, but then the act really gets stale.

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on November 15, 2012, 01:31:44 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 15, 2012, 08:42:35 AM

Hi my name is Valmy and i haven't been watching the Eagles at all this season.

And I couldn't even if I wanted to thanks to the NFL's backward ass way it regionally televises its games.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Minsky Moment

Rex does have some coaching skills - no one in the league prepares their guys more thoroughly for the long and grueling pre-game week of trash talk.
Also it isn't fair for the media to report that the Jets have a quaterback controversy: a choice between a third-string QB and a special teams guy is not a QB controversy, it's just an admission of organizational dysfunction.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Neil

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 16, 2012, 10:58:40 AM
Rex does have some coaching skills - no one in the league prepares their guys more thoroughly for the long and grueling pre-game week of trash talk.
Also it isn't fair for the media to report that the Jets have a quaterback controversy: a choice between a third-string QB and a special teams guy is not a QB controversy, it's just an admission of organizational dysfunction.
Hey now.  Sanchez could easily be a backup somewhere.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger