News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

All I want for Christmas is...

Started by merithyn, November 13, 2012, 10:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

... what? What are you hoping that you'll get for Christmas/Kwanza/Hannakah/Yule/Holiday of your choice?

Only thing that I can think of is new paint brushes for my artwork and new pants/jeans so that I don't have to be constantly pulling them up.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

For me? Nothing someone will buy me.

For my Kid ? Toys upon Toys upon Toys!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

merithyn

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 13, 2012, 10:43:20 AM
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle.

You'll put your eye out!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

For a decent evening; I'll be going to a party where I know 4 out of 20. I'll be drunk by 17.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

merithyn

Quote from: Liep on November 13, 2012, 11:22:23 AM
For a decent evening; I'll be going to a party where I know 4 out of 20. I'll be drunk by 17.

We have a rule for Christmas: No getting dressed, no cooking, and no cleaning. We order pizza or Chinese food, and curl up on the couch with plush blankies. I love Christmas. :)

Brazen

Just quit the gym, so I want running kit and weights. Big weights. And the DVD box set of the Olympics so I can weep into my Snowball cocktail.

Richard Hakluyt

I want Santa to ensure that any visiting relatives are not too irritating  :cool:

PRC

I want a Wondermill Wonder Jr. grain mill so I can start milling my own flour.  Next summer I will build a brick wood-fired oven in my backyard and will be making the ultimate breads & pizzas.

Barrister

We're going to Brazil in the spring, so Christmas will hopefully be a frugal affair.

My wife, who for the other 11 months of the year is as miserly as they come, has trouble resisting the urge to buy gifts in December though.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

I've turned into my dad. When asked, he replies "Nothing". Now I say that to everybody.

But I collect a pile of gift cards, ties and useless tools.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.